"Votes/Follows/Adds/DM's"

The absolute last thing that I expected when I started writing this book was that other people would actually read it

Obviously, when you're writing on a public platform and posting chapters with regularity, someone is going to stumble across it, but you don't really think about that at first. You have an agenda and a story to tell, and as long as you like it - or in my case, as long as he likes it - then everything is good!

I sat down at my computer and logged on this morning. I wasn't sure if I liked my last chapter. I didn't know if it even made sense. I had already published it because I was ready to move on to the next chapter, but now that I reread it, it didn't seem like anything other than some filler. I did think the information at the end was important, but sometimes I get caught up in dialogue.

I looked up at the read counter and only 11 people had read it and only one had voted. I sighed. I mean, I kept telling myself that it didn't matter and that I had literally just posted it. I don't know why I felt so discouraged.

The rest of the book, at least in plot, is all planned out and ready to go and it's just a matter of my actually typing it up, but today I was feeling a little bit of writer's block. I stared at the computer and noticed that several new people had started reading the book and voting, and I felt a little boost of confidence. Then I looked at the little notification bell, which indicated that there were things to look at.

My heart slammed into my chest as a read the notifications.

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark started following you.

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for Eternity

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for Soul(less)mate

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for Heeseung's Match

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for Sunghoon's Match

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for Location

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for Found

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for Meeting

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for Creepy Stalker

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for Overprotective Brothers

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for Scared

jayparkbutnotthatjaypark voted for A "Really Small" Seminar

Like, he voted for everything.

While there was no guarantee that this Jay Park was MY Park Jay, someone out there was acknowledging the book and that it had a good vibe for the two of us. Did someone create an account with Jay's name? I mean, it's happened a thousand times, there are so many versions of our names within usernames. Or could this actually ACTUALLY be Jay??