"We'll Just Show Everyone At Once"

Sunoo lowered the laptop, eyes wide

"What do you think?" I asked nervously, "I'm kinda torn about that last bit.  I had thought I was going to somewhere else with the story and then it just kinda spun away from me and took this turn and now I have to figure out what to do with it."

"It's a really interesting turn," Sunoo smiled, "if you have somewhere for it to go?  I mean, I really love it, Wonnie!  I really love how you literally used Jay's own words against him in the scene where you met him.  When he reads this, he's going to have deja vu."

"It wasn't meant to be used against him," I sighed, "just...a reminder.  Of the way he looked at me when we first met. Like it was a done deal".

I slid down the wall until I was on the floor, looking up at Sunoo sitting on his bed. Fairy lights all around him.  He had never turned them off since the day Sunghoon put them up.  We even have him on video somewhere, saying Sunghoon is the Ice Prince and he's the Ice Fairy after we spent a day out skating.  If Sunghoon hadn't been so committed to dancing, he would have been a great skater.

Anyway.

"I do think I have somewhere for it to go," I told Sunoo, "But I need to know what to do next about him reading it.  I mean, we've already started recording so very, very soon we're going to be very busy, and I don't know how to just say 'Hey, Jay, look I found a book about us *wink*'."

I felt myself getting flustered and stumbling over my words. Sunoo was just smirking at me.

"Jungwon," he said, "I know that you're aware that approach won't work.  Primarily because you can't wink," he laughed as he threw an oversized pillow at me, "Don't worry, I have an idea. I told you to let me read the chapters and if I thought it would work then I had a good plan.  And I do."

Sunoo looked at me with confidence and gave me an assured nod.

"Well? What's the plan, then?" I asked

"It's simple. We just show everyone at once," he smiled, "or rather, I will."

Then he said "Wink" out loud. While actually winking.  Asshole.

__________________________________

"Thank God this is almost over, it's getting near impossible to hide this from Hoonie," Sunoo said. He had picked up his iPad and told me to go sit in the main room with the rest of the guys and just hang out while he "found" the story.

I shuffled down the hall, trying to act as natural as possible but feeling absolutely terrified.

"Jungwon!" Jay smiled when he saw me, "Where have you been? You've barely been out of your room for what seems like days! I missed you!"

Jay grabbed me around my waist and pulled me into his lap, laying his head against my back.

This.  This is all I want. Forever. Is that too much to ask?