Private Message from @actuallyyangjungwon

Jay,

Jay,

If you're reading this and got this far, it's because you were just as interested in our story as I am. I know that this seems pretty extreme, writing a big, long book for the world to see to tell you this. But the truth is that I wanted you to see not just how much I care about us, but how much the fans care about us as well. I have tried to tell you straight out and you don't seem to hear me. Sometimes I think we're saying the same things. I thought we were saying the same things over a year ago. But then, you pulled back. I'm not sure if you're scared, or if you truly don't feel the same way and I'm completely wrong. Maybe even YOU don't know how you feel. But for me, I'm going to just say it straight so that there's no more confusion.

@ActuallyYangJungwon is me, ACTUALLY Yang Jungwon. I've tried a million ways to tell you what you mean to me. When the world is chaos, you keep me centered. When I think I can't handle anything else, you calm me down and remind me that I can. You are always there to make me smile or laugh, but you will also always listen and support me when smiling and laughing aren't an option.

But you're so much more to me. When I wake up, you're the first person I think of. When something happens, you're the person I want to tell. Even though I know I'm going to see you each day, my heart pounds in those moments where our eyes finally meet. I felt this from far away before we met, but for the last year and several months these feelings have just gotten stronger. I think about my future, and I can't see myself with anyone but you. The more of a team we are the more connected I feel, and recently I've realized that there's so much more here than I ever thought possible.

It isn't just that you mean a lot to me, that you're a close friend, or that I feel safe when I'm with you. It's that you are my world. I overheard Sunoo tell Sunghoon once that when he realized he was in love with him, everything else faded into the background. That's part of where I got the idea for the match in my story.  My background has been blurry for a long time now. I need all of the love, care, and connection that you just read about. I need to know that I'm important to you. And I need you to know that you're important to me.

@jayparkbutnotthatjaypark, I love you. If you don't feel the same way, that's okay. I don't feel sad for writing this, and for sharing how I feel, and being silly for the fans in the story. But I refuse to let another second go by without you truly hearing/reading/understanding that when I say I love you I mean it. I mean I want to be with you. I mean that flirting is fun, but I want the real deal. I mean that I'm already committed to you heart and soul. It's up to you on what you want to do with that. But you know exactly where I stand. I am asking you if you love me and if you will be with me.

When you've finished reading, Sunoo will tell you where I am. Then we can talk, and you can give me your answer. Whatever it is, I am always yours, and will always be there for you. You can always trust in me and believe in me. I just hope that you will also believe in us.

Love Always,

Jungwon

____________________________
Hiiii guys!!!! I slid into JayWon's DM's to check on ya'll. What do you think? How was Jungwon's reveal?!?
I'm so sad this is almost over!!!!