@actuallyyangjungwon: Found

I have never seen my brothers pack as fast as they did when I told them we needed to go to Seattle

"It's about damn time!" Heeseung said, running upstairs to tell Jake after I told him and Riki (and "officially" Sunoo) about feeling the tug, and getting a location.

"I don't even really need to worry, but I was starting to worry," Riki laughed, "So now we move."

"Hopefully you'll find them fast," Sunghoon said as he walked up to me, "Because it's been your turn for 9 years now."

"Yeah, but the 10 years is just general," Sunoo said as he reached for my brothers' hand, "you said yourself that you've been told it could be much, much longer."

Sunghoon sighed, "I'm not really worried about us moving or what happens after you find your match," he told me, "I'm just worried about you finding your match. It makes me nervous to think that any of us - "

Sunoo swatted Sunghoon's hand. "No sir," he told him, "We don't think that way. He's going to find his match, he felt the pull, everything's fine."

Sunghoon didn't look convinced, but he shrugged and pulled Sunoo, "Come on, Sunshine, let's go pack up."

________________

We never pack furniture or anything like that when we move. We don't have time to do that over and over again.  We generally just buy all new stuff when we get to the next place.  But we do bring most of our clothes, and sometimes little things that are important to us. 

Heeseung had already booked a flight and called the school to let them know we were transferring next semester and he would let them know when we were enrolled so that they could send over the transcripts.  He didn't want to officially start over with school again. "You should be finding them soon," he had said, "After all, it's been almost 10 years. So there's no point in starting over at another school. By the time we finish out this degree we should be good to go"

He also decided that we would all transfer to the University of Washington, since this would be over soon. 

Another human emotion welled up in me: pressure. 

When we arrived in Seattle, we found a place to stay just outside of town.  It was up on a high hill with a view of the whole city and the mountains.  I loved it there.  But it was cold and dreary and it rained a lot, and so I could see why the Cullens lived in Forks. If you were the kind of loser vampire who had to be in the dark.

And let me just say, by now it was 2011, and man, did people love Twilight. Being a vampire was really cool.  It's a shame we couldn't tell anyone. 

But 2011 became 2012. 

Honestly, I think that Heeseung would have been done sooner. I really believe that he and Jake would have left.  We were done with school and figuring out what to do next.  But Heeseung loved Seattle. He loved that it was perfectly acceptable for him to hold hands with Jake in public. He loved that, if we decided to go to school again, we wouldn't have to register as a rather large group of brothers or friends that just were always together.  It doesn't seem like it would draw that much attention, but six guys who are literally never separate does seem odd.  IT probably also seemed odd that we never went near mirrors or to the bathroom but...anyway.