Epilogue

"SHUT

"SHUT.  UP!  Sunoo, why didn't you tell us?!?!"

"I wasn't SUPPOSED to tell you!!"

"That's never stopped you before!!!" A familiar voice said. Sunoo was on a video call, and I knew exactly who he had called.

"WONNIE!!!!!" Taehyun squealed as I leaned my head into frame so that I could be part of the call.

"You're here!" Sunoo exclaimed, giving me a big kiss on the cheek, "I hope you had fun!"

"I did, I really did.  Thank you so much, seriously. Oh!" I said, turning to the pair on the call, "tell Kai thank you SO MUCH for the champagne!"

"KAI?!?!??" Now Taehyun was visibly annoyed. "Kim Sunoo.  Why did KAI know about this, and I didn't!?!?"

"First of all, I'm offended at the 'never stopped you before', because I do NOT tell secrets!" Sunoo pouted with a giggle.

"You're right," Beomgyu said, leaning in so that we could see his face as well, "Sunoo has always listened to me and stayed true. If Wonnie told him not to tell, that's why he didn't tell."

"But Huening Kai??  Answer THAT, Human Peach," Taehyun scolded.

"I knew that Jungwon and Jay would love champagne and it seemed only fitting that it came from Kai," Sunoo said matter-of-factly, "BUT you guys should come out here and celebrate with us, anyway! There's a lot to celebrate!  Our comeback is just a week away!"

"How is it?" Beomgyu asked. "I'll bet it's so good, I'm really excited to see it!"

"It's really cool. VERY different from the stuff we've done before," I jumped in, "but now it's kind of inconvenient. I wish I had gotten this confession thing out earlier so that I could just hang out with Jay a little in our down time.  Now I've got this whole ass comeback in the way". I laughed, but really it wasn't very funny. Internally I was face palming.

"You always wanted things to be magical, Jungwon," Beomgyu giggled, always the romantic, "and I don't think you could have found a more beautiful magic spell to begin your story."

"Yeah, just a year and a half later - like MAGIC!" Taehyun teased sarcastically, as expected.

"Seriously, guys, come out here with us! It'll be so much fun!"

"WE'RE GONNA SING 'LIKE', TAEHYUN!" Jake jumped in between me and Sunoo, almost knocking the phone out of Sunoo's hand, "YOU MISSED IT LAST TIME!  PLEASE COME!!"

Taehyun laughed, "Honestly, me not being in the room to go on stage for 'Like' was the best thing that ever happened - for ALL of us. If Sunghoon hadn't been on that stage...who knows where we'd all be??"

Beomgyu nodded, "But I miss you guys.  WE miss you guys. SO much." He sent a bunch of flying kisses.

"Seriously, though, we have an early schedule tomorrow. But we DO have something to share with you guys.  Right, Jake?"