@actuallyyangjungwon: Location

One morning I felt a tug

I was just minding my own business, having a rest, when it felt like my heart jumped. This is an especially strange feeling when you're a vampire, being as your heart doesn't beat.

I knew what this was.

Everyone was getting impatient that it was taking me SO LONG to feel the tug. Almost every day Heeseung would ask "anything?" This has been happening since 2001. The waiting. Now it was 2010 and this was the first time I'd felt anything at all.

I didn't want to get Heeseung all riled up, so I just got up as I normally would and got ready for school. Yes, school. I can't even tell you how much school.

In the 90's, Heeseung decided that we were spending too much time just hanging out and suggested we all go to college. Sure, we wouldn't age, but if we went to any large city we could go to multiple colleges one-by-one or we could just move around until I felt the pull.

At first we kind of used it as a way to pass the time. We'd go to school four years somewhere, make new documents, then pick up and move to a school somewhere else. Jake really wanted to get a Master's degree but Heeseung was hesitant to be anywhere more than 4 years. Ni-Ki was a stretch at being 22 by our senior years. He looks older than 19, but people would notice if he didn't "grow up". As for me, I was just the littlest brother. Even though I was older.

I had really liked the last school that we were in. I had majored in psychology. So at this one I was majoring in sociology. It was similar, but not entirely. Right now I was taking Criminal Justice, which was fascinating but then also kinda terrifying when they talked about murder. Or cannibalism. Because vampire.

I need to clarify - we don't murder people and we aren't "cannibals" because we actually can't eat our own kind. We also don't have to have blood very often. We eat normal food most of the time. Not because we're hungry. Just because it's tasty.

When it comes to getting blood, though, generally Heeseung heads to the ER. Sometimes we're lucky and he can find someone that just passed and we can hurry, which is better. But sometimes we have to get the donation bags, and that just isn't very fun.

I'm not trying to gross anyone out, I just don't want people to think I'm sitting here in my criminal justice class, mouth watering, plotting as to how I can eat my classmates.

School was really interesting and a good way to pass the time if we weren't traveling. Even though we've seen every country, they've all evolved so much in the last 50 years. And technology has been overwhelming. It took forever for us to learn some of these things even though we were there from the beginning. Our brains just weren't made to compute.

The only big concern in school were bathrooms. Or large panes of glass. Heeseung had to really investigate a school before we enrolled. So we couldn't always take the classes we wanted. Sunoo, for example, couldn't major in music at one school because they shared a practice room with the dance department and the walls were mirrored. You can imagine how that would go over.