@actuallyyangjungwon: Eternity...

"When you know, you'll just know

"When you know, you'll just know. You won't feel the feelings. The sky won't open up and the angels won't sing down on you - "

Heeseung had said that a very long time ago, and he was very, very wrong. Which he had no problem saying.

"You're just jealous because we loved each other before one of us had to die," Jay had joked with him. They got a long really well. Very similar sense of humor.

At the party, I had done what Jay asked, warning him that it may hurt. I was afraid. I had never bitten a human before, but I did it. It was really difficult to stop. This euphoria rushed through me. I'm not sure if it's because it was fresh human blood or because it was Jay.

It took a few minutes for him to regain consciousness, but when he did, I watched as the puncture wounds disappeared from his neck. His eyes brightened and he sat up, I pulled him up to face me and gave him a passionate kiss.

"What do you want to do now, Jay?" I asked, unsure of what to do but feeling certain that this was it. This was perfection.

Jay pulled me forward and whispered into my ear. "I want to go to a party".

We headed out the bedroom door, first stopping at the mirror to admire our lack of reflection. "You can never see yourself again," I told him, "How does that feel?"

"It feels fine, as long as I see how you look at me".

I smiled and my heart swelled. I was already in love with Jay before I turned him, but it felt bigger, more intense. The sky had already opened up. The angels had already sung. But now that we were together forever, they were performing their encore.

Jay and I walked hand-in-hand out of the bedroom and down the hall, no reflections in sight. As we turned the corner, we saw a desperate SunSun jump up from the couch. I gave Sunoo and smirk and a small nod, and he squealed, jumping up and down with excitement. He ran to us and wrapped Jay in a huge hug.

"JAY! Welcome!! How do you feel? Are you okay? Is it much of a shock? I was basically dead when Sunghoon turned me so I didn't really get an explanation and certainly not a choice - although even if I had I would have taken it because damn that man is hot," he giggled.

"Actually," I said, "Jay was the one. He knew when he came here tonight that he had matched with me."

Sunoo started to cry, "Oh my god this is so beautiful. I love love; you'll have to tell me the whole story -"

"But maybe when there aren't a million college students in our home," Sunghoon cut him off.

"Ugh," Sunoo rolled his eyes, "fine." But Sunoo and Sunghoon could never be mad at each other, so Sunoo stood up on his tiptoes to give Sunghoon a sweet kiss.

"Get used to that," I warned Jay, "they are the most publicly affectionate couple I've ever seen."

"Ya sure about that?" Jay leaned in and kissed me deeply and passionately. I heard Sunoo swat at Sunghoon.