**Notes After Reading**

Hiiii frieeeeends!!!!!

Thank you so so much for reading and voting! This story ran away from me quite a bit! I had a basic plot in mind and the end result is 1000 times different than originally planned, but that's ok! I loved this concept, and this was really fun to do. I'm sad that it's over, but I'd like to think maybe Jungwon will stumble across it one day. <3

***Please skip until alerted as the first question has been resolved***

There actually is an epilogue. Two of them, really. When I first started this series I intended to make the third book TaeGyu but I've gotten HeeJake requests as well and I can put anyone in the story if I tweak a few things, so the decision is yours! It's like a "name your own adventure" Epilogue 🤣. I have a basic outline of a plot ready for that, but I haven't even begun writing it. TBH, I was kinda waiting to see how I ended this one first lol. TaeGyu or HeeJake will be a little suspenseful at times (in my head so far) but also extra fluffy!! And shorter.

Please comment here whether you would like my Epilogue to include the teaser for TaeGyu or HeeJake. (This ends the series so "both" is not a choice lol). I will be patient on getting feedback on this. It takes as long as it takes. (EDIT: not saying "never" on TaeGyu, it would just be pushed back and not part of this series.)

***You can stop skipping now***

For those interested in continuing to follow my works, here's what's on the horizon:

I have started a 2–book SunWonKi mystery. It's set with them much older, and SunWonKi is just a friendship and not a romance. But there will be some romantic themes and scenes and there will be relationships but just my two faves (SunSun and JayWon, obvi). I didn't want NiKi to be the only one riding solo again, and honestly, I'll never write romance for NiKi. So sorry, readers, I'm quite a bit older than NiKi and feel very uncomfortable. I only just recently felt ok with Jungwon as he's not a minor in the US.

The SunWonKi books are rooted in Korean and Japanese Folklore, Urban Legends, and other paranormal-ish things. I VERY MUCH FEEL that these books are happening sooner rather than later. I'm stoked by the premise; I love horror stuff, I love cultural history, and I've done INSANE amounts of research over the past few weeks. I have an outline that's perfect but will likely evolve like Jungwon's book did.

So here I need another question answered:

Would any of you even be into the horror-inspired SunWonKi? Creepy isn't everyone's cup of tea.

I would love to hear your thoughts! A lot of new readers came with JayWon and went back to SunSun and I've gotten a lot of helpful feedback. It means so much to me that you have even take the time!!!

Like, I wake up every morning SO stoked for your feedback and comments. It has been the biggest deal to me!

PLEASE take a second and let me know what I should work on next.

See Ya next time, ENGENE!!!! <3 Thanks for sticking with me!!!