"How Do People Start?"

I stared at the computer

I stared at the computer. I had my idea. But where to begin?

First of all, I can't think of a title. Which seems important.

Second, logistically do I need to publish every week like some people, or should I publish all at once? Will Jay read it if it isn't all in one go?

I was using a super basic and obvious plot: vampires. It's already our group concept and it just seemed easy to write about. I just had to be careful not to give spoilers about our actual storyline.

I also knew that I was going to do a soulmate au. That seemed to be the best way to keep from dancing around the "will they/won't they".

I need Sunoo, but it's still 70/30 until tomorrow so I'll have to wait. I didn't want to tell anyone else about it.

I decided to just start typing and it was harder than I thought. I had a difficult time finding the words I wanted to use without sounding like a 22-year-old.

"JungOne," Jake greeted me as he came in. I closed the tab quickly.

Jake raised an eyebrow, "what are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing, really," I answered.

"Well, you we're doing SOMETHING," he said, "because I heard you typing like you were writing a research paper."

I sighed, "well, truthfully," I began (not being truthful at all), "I was trying to write for this article that's being done on fourth generation leaders. They want us to write about our experience but mine doesn't sound very professional."

"I can look over it for you - let me see." Jake reached for the keyboard to reopen the tab.

"No!" I covered up the keyboard, "the last thing I need right now is your imaginary red pen all over my paper," that was close.

Jake laughed, "okay then. I actually wasn't going to check your grammar but... If you won't let me read it, then I'll give you the best advice I can. Unless it's a professional paper, everyone wants to read things in your voice. So just write like you're talking."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you could even talk into the microphone and just have it write down what you say. Or you could write exactly what's in your head without thinking".

I nodded. That was actually some really helpful advice.

"So, how was your break?" I asked.

"It was great! Heeseung actually surprised me, and we went out to the island for a few days."

My eyes went wide.

"Don't worry, no one saw us. We were super careful. Private place to stay with private beach and no other people for miles. No pictures. We didn't even take our own".

I let out a deep breath and nodded. Keeping two couples secret from day one has been an extremely difficult task. Thank God for Ni-Ki. He's a shameless flirt and he's super talented and attractive and eats up attention, so if I need someone to get attention off the rest of them, he's my guy.

Of course, at first we tried so hard to separate them that everyone thought Ni-Ki was in love with Sunoo and Sunghoon was in love with Jake. We would have been better off just leaving it alone. Especially given Ni-Ki and Sunoo's history.

But managers say we have give the fans "hope" that they can be with us someday.

I think true fans already know that SunSun is real. They can't stay away from each other. But HeeJake does a much better job staying under the radar.

It's really conflicting when I know being with Jay will just further complicate things, but NOT being with him sometimes feels like there's no air in the room.

Jake said goodbye and left the room and I turned back to the computer.

Ok, Jungwon. You can do this.