"I Know You'll Love This Chapter"

Sunoo closed the door to my room and plopped on the bed

"Ugh. Wait til you see him now. Every girl in the world is drooling over my Hoonie. And every boy, probably." He pouted, "How can I even compete?!"

I rolled my eyes. Sunghoon only had eyes for Sunoo long before he even spoke to him. That won't change.

"Didn't you bleach his hair yourself? It's on you." I said.

Sunoo sighed and nodded. Then said, "Jay isn't back yet, by the way".

"He's not?!"

"No, and neither is Ni-Ki. He stayed with Jay's family and I guess they travelled a bit and got caught up".

I pouted "but rehearsals start soon for our comeback and I can't have him read this at the last minute!"

"Well...you may have to if you want him to read it soon."

I let out a sigh. This is so frustrating. I want to crank this book out, but I also need it to be good. I need him to get hooked into it.

"I don't know how it's going," I told my best friend, "I know you'll love this chapter - the one that I just wrote - but I don't know how you'll feel about the rest of it. Maybe it's terrible and this was a bad idea. It's much more difficult than I thought it was going to be."

Sunoo took the laptop from me and settled into the bed. "You know I'll be honest, Wonnie. Let me read it and I'll tell you what I think."

I nodded and left Sunoo to read, knowing I'd be terribly nervous if I just stood over him waiting for him to say something. I headed into the kitchen where I was greeted by Heeseung and a platinum-haired Sunghoon. My jaw dropped in shock.

(I know I used this Hoonie in my last book but I mean GOOD LORD he's so fine!)

"He looks great, right??" Heeseung asked, "Everyone's going to fall all over him." (This original author who is NOT Jungwon says "yes")

I'll admit. Sunghoon looked extremely good. No wonder Sunoo got nervous, "It looks nice, Hoon," I said, looking down and heading to the refrigerator for a drink.