"Sunoo, You're Going to LOVE THIS"

Sunoo and I were the first ones back, for which I was extremely thankful

Sunoo and I were the first ones back, for which I was extremely thankful. I had told him I had a surprise for him over the phone and he would love it. He had squealed and exclaimed that he couldn't wait!

He was visibly disappointed that it wasn't mint choco.

Seriously, like explain to me how would anything mint choco related even be considered a surprise? He buys it all the time. It's not a special treat anymore.

"So then, where is it?" he asked, looking around the room.

"It's not a where, it's a what," I smiled.

I jumped up and down with excitement and dragged him into my room where my computer was open to the website. Sometimes I can only be really silly and non-leader with Sunoo.

I had chosen one of my favorites about him and Sunghoon. It was short but well-written, and I knew he'd be excited.

I watched as his eyes widened and he gasped from time to time. I'd guess he was just a couple of paragraphs in when he looked up at me from the desk. "What IS this??" he asked.

I gave a triumphant smile. "This is Fan Fiction. You love it, right??" I jumped up and down.

"Fan Fiction?" He looked at me, questioning.

"Yeah, so basically people join this website and they can write their own books about anything they want. A whole section of the site is for people who want to write about their favorite groups or whatever. Apparently some people want to write about us!"

"How did you find this?"

"Boredom. And Google."

"Well, then why haven't I ever found it? I Google myself all the time."

"Yeah, but you Google, head straight to images, and look at your concept photos and fancams. I guarantee you've never taken the time to really scroll the results."

Sunoo nodded decidedly. "Fair," he responded.

"So, are they all like this one?" Sunoo looked from me to the screen and back again.

"Oh, Kim Sunoo, you would be amazed and sometimes appalled at the things you can find."

He looked up at me, questions all over his face, but unsure what to ask.

"Let me give you an idea: In the admittedly far too many fan fiction stories/books that I've read about us we have done anything and everything and been everywhere. We have been secret agents. We have been mafia. Vampires, werewolves, witches, Zombie hunters, high school students, college students. We've been part of ancient history and part of Korean royalty. Sometimes we bleed into other fandoms like going to Hogwarts. We've been dangerous and angsty, yangdere, summer campers. We've been Soulmates, athletes, and trainees. We've been about a million different varieties of us. It's literally insane."