1. Following your gut

It all started one morning, when I had the urge to go swimming at the beach. I was on a camping trip in Queensland and I was about a five-minute drive from the beach. Now I never go swimming in the morning because I am one of those people that like there sleep too much to get up early. 

It was around six am in the morning when I decided to go. It was freezing I can tell you that. Once she got there, I felt this pull of some sort leading me to an enclosed area. When I got close, it was surrounded by rocks and small rock pools.

I felt the need to get to wherever I was going too. I came around the corner, it was not fully a cave but also not fully out in the open. Just enough to be covered from the sun.

I kept walking until she found an area that looked like someone or something was laying there. It looked like they were covered in some sort of crystal coffin like thing. As soon as I touched it, it melted away. Turns out it was a person underneath the crystal. 

They had something sticking out of their chest, it looked to be made out of wood. I reached down to touch them, when they quickly shot up with a big gasp of air and grabbed a hold of my arm. They looked towards me and said two words.

"Help Me"

I tried the best I could to carry them to my car. I drove back to camp, I kept looking in the backseat to check on them. We reached the campsite in no time and I brought them inside my camper and laid them on my bed.

I decided to get a good look at them when I realized, I recognized them from somewhere. But where, I couldn't really think where I had seen them before. They had curly hair, short at the front but long at the back. They wore a white crop top and a colorful jacket covered in patches and other colorful things.

That is when I realized, this is Marko from the Lost Boys movie.

But how can that be, it was a made-up movie, they weren't real. I don't think it was real. I would have to ask my dad; he is always going on about the good old days when he was a kid in America before he got adopted. Hmmm....

I turned back towards Marko and pulled the piece of wood out of him. He flinched but stayed still. I looked at the time and realized it was only seven-fifty-three in the morning. I decided to let him rest and make breakfast, which consisted of pancakes and bacon.

By the time I finished cooking and setting up the table, it was now eight-forty am. I heard a noise and turned around to see Marko stumbling out of my camper. He looked up.