25. Everyone Together Again

......TIME SKIP......

MAY'S POV...

A couple of days went by, and we all had started to set up a routine around the house. Dwayne was the silent protector, always nearby just in case anything happens. Paul was in charge of getting new music and helping get the groceries whenever Papa or I went to get them.

Marko's job was to help care for the animals that we had around the house, I could tell he loved that job. Finally, David's job was to help keep everything in check and helped provide food (blood) for himself and the rest of the lost boys.

I remember coming home that day with the lost boys and having a good chat with David to get to know him. Seeing Papa waiting at the front door for us and realizing that David was with us, he broke down in tears.

Somehow without any of us mentioning who my Papa was. David just knew that it was Laddie, the little boy that he used to take care of with the rest of the lost boys. When papa was explaining everything that had happened in his life up until now to David. He just sat there listening to every single detail that Papa told David and he did not interrupt once.

LADDIE'S POV...

It felt so surreal to have everyone together again after all these years. My family finally feels complete, if only my wife was alive to see this then it will be perfect. But i know that she is up in heaven smiling down at us hoping that we have joy in our life.

I still can't believe so many years have passed. I can still remember when I was a little boy and the lost boys found me wondering the streets after I ran away from my broken home. They had given me all that I had wanted and more, until Michael Emerson came into our lives.

Everything went downhill then and what I remember the most from that time of my life, was Michael taking away my family and then I was left alone again until I moved to Australia.

Now everything is right in the world. 

MARKO'S POV...

The past few days have been great. We were all in our elements with what we loved to do the most. I was finally around animals mainly birds again. Our family was whole again, and we didn't have to worry about anyone breaking up apart.

May has done so much for us, and for me as well. May is like sunshine in our lives, whenever she comes into the room or when she smiles, the world just lights up in her Presence.

I don't want this family to be apart ever again.

PAUL'S POV...

These couple of days have been awesome. I am in charge of MUSIC!!! YES!!! I knew that would come in handy one day, I knew my taste in music would not fail me. But seriously the family is together again.

We've got Dwayne – the silent dude that is a big teddy bear. Then we have Marko – who loves animals and art but don't let his baby face fool you. then me - the goofy dude who likes to joke a lot to keep everyone smiling. Finally, we have David – our big tough leader who rarely shows emotion but deep down, we know he cares the most for us.

We also have two new members to our family as well, but one was already existing but anyway. It is good that Laddie is back with us, but it is weird though, considering that last time we saw him he was a kid, now he is all grown up and has a kid. Sometimes he is the still same old Laddie and other times he goes to what I call father mode.

Then we have May, she is fun, loving, gives great hugs and is always there to help us without even asking. Whenever she comes into the room, I actually see a smile on David's face, it's very tiny but it is there I swear.

Life is good.