21. Someone's here

MAY'S POV...

We were sitting in the memory room, when I got this feeling that someone else was in the room with us. I looked towards Marko and Paul but it seemed like they didn't notice. Then I looked towards Dwayne, I noticed he had a look of surprise on his face but it quickly vanished as soon as I saw it.

I got up and started walking around the room to try and get a feel as to what else is in the room with us, but nothing came to mind. I could hear Paul and Marko laughing about something in the background and heard Dwayne getting up from his spot near the door.

"Hey Dwayne?" I call out to him.

"Yes, little one." he answered.

"Can you please follow me for a second? I think I heard Papa call for some help in the kitchen." I asked Dwayne, I looked towards him to see him nod.

I turned towards the boys and asked them if they could grab something for my hideaway for me, as I had a feeling, we might need it tonight. They both nodded and went out the door.

We start walking down the stairs, when I got the feeling that someone was next to me, but I knew it was Dwayne as he was walking behind me. I felt something touch my hand and then I heard a soft chuckle, I whipped around to see if I could find where the sound came from but to no luck, I shook my head and kept walking.

"So Little one, what did you send Marko and Paul to go get? I'm curious to know." Dwayne asks me.

"Oh, just something that I have a feeling we will need later tonight." I tell Dwayne.

MARKO'S POV...

Paul and I were walking towards May's hideaway, there was something there that May wanted for later tonight but didn't really tell us what it is that we are looking for. She just basically told us that we would know as soon as we both saw it, that we would feel a pull towards it.

By the time we reached the hideaway, the stars were starting to light up the night sky. It was peaceful, it was calming and I felt my worries wash away from me. I looked towards Paul and he looked calm as well, at peace for the moment.

We walked into the hideaway and started to look around. I turned towards Paul to see him pull something out of a hidey hole in the floor. It was the shape of a bottle, I walked closer towards Paul and we both looked at each other in shock.

How did May end up with this bottle?

MAY'S POV...

As we were waiting for the boys to come back from my hideaway, I decided to look around the house. I had left Dwayne with Papa so that they could catch up and talk. I could tell that papa was still a bit emotional about Dwayne being back, seeing as he was the closest to him out of his brothers.

It still felt like someone was watching me, like they were either watching me because they are curious or it was something else. I started to hum one of my favourite songs; Walk Me Home by P!NK. After a while, I heard Paul and Marko walk through the front door.

I walked towards them, when I heard them calling for me "May!".

I popped round the corner to see them holding what I wanted them to get. "Oh good, you found it. I have a feeling we are going to need that tonight." I speak.

Marko looked towards me and asked a question. "Hey May, where did you get this bottle?"

"I found it one the beach one day, looking like it had just washed in from the sea. Why do you want to know?" I reply.

"Because this bottle was lost to us the day, we died May. Michael had smashed the bottle, when he came looking for us." Marko tells me, holding up the bejeweled bottle in his hands.