9. Another Brother

MAYS POV....

I didn't know what to make of the situation that just happened. I don't know who that person is because the room wasn't that bright. I wanted to go back into that room because papa was in there by himself. Like how does one explain what happened in there. Once I calmed down, I looked around me to find that I was in Markos arms. I felt safe in Markos arms, I felt calm. I looked up at Marko as I was still in his arms.

"I am okay Marko, thank you". I whispered.

"Are you sure? I can take you outside so you can relax more. I know that was frightening". Marko tell me.

"I'm good, thanks again". I replied. I turn back towards the door and yelled. "PAPA, ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?"

LADDIES POV....

"PAPA, ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?" I hear my daughter yell to me.

I'm good thanks honey, why don't you let Marko take you outside for a bit, go for a walk? I reply back to her. I noticed that as soon as I said Marko, the person whipped their head towards me shocked and let out a gasp.

"You sure?" she questions.

"Yeah, I am sure, Marko can you please take her outside for a bit please?" I ask him.

"Okay Laddie, be safe". Marko replied. I could hear them walking down stairs and the front door shut.

I was really confused at the moment, because I was wondering how someone got into my house when it is a bit hard to get into without the alarms going off. I tried to get a good look at the person but they were covered in shadows. I know that they look tall, wild hair that looks like it really needs to be washed and the distinct smell of smoke and weed.

"Did you say Marko? Did he call you Laddie? But that is impossible, they are both lost and dead." he asks frantically.

First, I've got to figure out to calm him down and then start asking him questions. I was a bit suspicious on how he knew me and Marko though.

How about you follow me to the kitchen, I will make you some tea or coffee and then I can answer some of your questions, okay? I calmly let him know. I turned around without hearing a reply and started heading down stairs. I started to come up with theory on what is happening, I am hoping that I am right about it.

I reach the kitchen, went straight towards the kettle and turned it on. I started pulling out the coffee cups and pulled out, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (Milo for the Australians out there). What would you like to drink? I asked without turning around. Ah, Hot chocolate please he tells me unsure to what is going on.

I immediately think of when my brother would have the munchies and would always get extra sweets and chocolate to share with me when I was younger. I finish making the drinks and turned around. I was shocked, another brother that I thought was dead, was sitting at the table looking afraid and unsure of himself. I nearly dropped the drinks, I quickly put them on the table and collapsed in the chair in tears.