22. Hello Boys

MAY'S POV...

I stared at Marko in shock, how can that be the same bottle that got smashed to pieces back when the lost boys were killed. Just how, it is not possible, then again, the impossible is happening right in front of me with the lost boys coming back to life with just a little bit of blood to revive them.

I'm just going to stop questioning everything from now on, you never know what will be happening in the world that we don't know about. I just shrugged my shoulders at Marko.

"I don't know what you want me to say Marko. That is how I found the bottle and for some reason it never seems to break, because I have dropped it that many times when I was moving things around that it just bounced." I tell Marko, not knowing what else to say to him.

The three lost boys just look at me in disbelief and are still confused as to how I ended up with the bottle. Dwayne decides to take the bottle from Marko's hands and gave it to Papa for some keeping for the time being until we need it.

After a while, I got up feeling the need to go to the memory room. The boys got up to follow me, but I made a motion to not too. I felt like being alone at the moment, needing time to myself to think some things through.

Dwayne gave me a nod and turned towards Marko and Paul and gestured to leave me be for now. I made it to the memory room and walked towards David's jar. I had a feeling that I needed to revive him tonight, so that the brothers will finally be united once again.

I looked around the room for something sharp to cut myself on, I couldn't find anything. So, I bit my lip hard enough to bleed, I leaned down and gave to top of the jar a kiss.

Afterwards I felt dizzy, I decided to walk to my room and take a nap. I wonder what life will be like once the brothers are reunited. Will there be chaos or will there be harmony? Will they stay or will they go and see the world to see what they have missed out on through the years.

I close my eyes and just before I was deep asleep, I heard someone whisper to me softly. "Thank you".

PAUL'S POV...

I felt a shift in the atmosphere, I turned towards my brothers to see that they had felt it as well. I started heading upstairs to where I could feel this change coming from, I could hear Marko and Dwayne behind me following.

Once we realized, we were heading towards the memory room, Dwayne sent Marko to quickly go check May's room to see if she was in there. We were standing in front of the door and I reached for the handle.

I opened it slowly and saw a figure standing in the middle of the room. It looked like they were putting gloves on and straightening their coat. I heard Marko walking back towards us and stopped just behind me.

The figure turned around and we all were shocked. "David!" I breathed out. I could hear Marko behind me let out a gasp, Dwayne was still as a statue.

He looked towards us, with his usual smile on his face. "Hello boys, it's good to be back. So, tell me, what have I missed?"