10. Hideaway

LADDIES POV....

I didnt know what to make of the things that have been happening. Why is it happening now, why are my brother suddenly coming back. It has been so long since I have seen any of my brothers. First my daughter shows up with Marko, and then suddenly Paul is here, but how, just how.

I look towards Paul and see that there is no blemish, no burn or anything wrong with him and it is like nothing happened to him or Marko at all. I still remember hearing Markos screams from when the frog brothers stabbed him. The group didn't know that, when they carried me to the car that I was awake, I just couldn't open my eyes at the time.

I still despise them to this day for taking me from my brothers. I was happy with them; they were happy with me.

"So, what are your questions?" I ask him.

MAYS POV....

Marko and I were walking towards the beach seeing as I didn't live that far from my house. It was my one escape from the world when needed. I found this one section on the beach that is slightly closed off but not fully. I made it to be my hideout, there were books and I Bluetooth speaker in the corner.

I lead Marko through the bushes that cover the path. Papa knows about this hideout, he helped me deck it out how I wanted it to look like. I remember Papa telling me how he used to have a hideout when he was younger. He ended up giving me some of the things he kept from America to be kept here.

We go in and I head straight towards my comfy chair, Marko ends up on the bean bag on the other side of the room.

"So, what is this place?" Marko asks me, looking around curiously.

"Well, this place is my escape from the world. When it becomes too much". I reply.

Marko ends up looking around the place and noticing some things that looked familiar to him. There were the surf boards, the little decorations that once was placed around their cave, the big poster of Jim Morrison, some of Dwayne's favourite books and finally he notices David's wheel chair. Where did they get all this stuff, it brings back so many memories looking at it.

"Where did you get all this stuff?" Marko asks.

"Well from what papa told me, a couple years after he got adopted, he convinced his parents to take a trip to America because in his words he wanted to show them where he came from. He ended up showing them the cave but he said it was a hideout that he and his brothers would go to every now and then so they didn't have to worry. He also convinced them to let him bring some things home from the cave for memories". I tell Marko. He looked surprised and shocked; he was happy to see all of these again because they brought back memories.

"How did you end up with them?" he asks me wondering.

"Papa gave them to me when I found this hideout. He said because he once had a hideout that I needed things from his to make mine feel like home". I replied

Marko looks at me and all he says is "Good".

*