15. Lies Were Told

MARKOS POV....

Why is Lucy here? Last I saw she was over in America with Max trying to get with her and bring her into the family. How does she know Laddie and May? Why is she a part of their lives? If she is here, does that mean Michael and Sam are close by. She better stay away from May.

PAULS POV....

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, why is she here? I would have thought that she would have stayed away from Laddie. I wonder if her sons are still alive or if her sons are a part of this family as well. I hope not. How is she in Laddies life? Why is she in Laddies life? I've got to keep her away from May.

LADDIES POV....

I should have known this would happen. They better not try and keep Nana Lu away from May. I hope that May forgives me for lying to her.

MAYS POV....

I was still being held by Marko and Paul. Somehow, they know Nana Lu. How do they know Nana Lu? I look up towards them to see their faces, Marko has the look of rage and protectiveness on his face while Paul had the look of anger, protectiveness and planning on his face.

"How do you know Nana Lu?". I ask the boys.

"Well, we know her, because her sons killed us". Paul replies. I look towards Marko and it seems that he is too angry to answer any questions.

"But how, her last name isnt Emerson, its Coy. Her name is Lucy Coy". I tell them confused.

I looked towards Nana Lu, wondering what is going on. "May darling, there have been a few things that we havent been truthful about. Yes, my last name is Coy now but it used to be Emerson before I met my husband". Nana Lu tells me.

I looked towards Papa to see if he knew, but he was looking away from me with a guilty look on his face for lying to me. "Papa?" I whisper. My eyes started welling up with tears, I look around me to see all of their faces. I didnt know what to make of this situation, I didnt know what to make of any of it.

A sob leaves my mouth as I race inside. I could hear them all calling out to me "May! Sweetheart! May Darling!". Marko and Paul sounded worried, Papa sounded ashamed and Nana Lu sounded guilty for lying to me. I ran up the stair and head towards the memory room where I feel the safest at the moment.

As I was running up the stairs, I tripped and fell scraping my hands. I looked at them to see that they were lightly bleeding. I shrugged it off and continued running up the stairs. Once in the memory room, I walk in and lock the door. I go towards the Jars and say I'm sorry for barging in here, I just needed to get away from everyone at the moment.

I rub the tops of the jar with affection and notice that I somehow got some blood on the tribal pattern one. Oh well I thought. I heard Paul and Marko race up the stairs and start banging on the door while yelling "May! Please come out!". I let out a big sob and collapse on the floor crying.