20. Scaring Papa & Being Content

MAY'S POV...

A couple of hours later, we left my hideout to go home. It was a fun couple of hours with us having fun dancing around, well the three of us were dancing, Dwayne was just standing there with a small smile on his face.

By the time we reached home Papa had the lights on in the house and I could hear music playing. 'Papa must be relaxed and in a good mood' I thought.

We walked thought he door and I began to recognized the song that was playing. It was I Still Believe by Tim Capello, one of Papa's favourite song. I walked into the kitchen to see that Papa was dancing around and nodding his head to the beat whole singing off key.

I stood at the doorway trying to keep quiet, I heard the boys come up behind, so I turned around and told them to keep quiet for a moment. I silently walked towards Papa without him noticing and I notice that the song was coming up to the chorus. I sucked in a big breath and yelled "I STILL BELIEVEEEE!!!!!!" right behind Papa.

He jumped and whipped around to look at me with a shocked face. I started to laugh so hard my stomach was starting to hurt and manage to mumble a "Hi Papa" towards him. I could hear the boys behind me laughing as well. Although Dwayne looked like he was trying to hold his laugh in.

"May! You gave me a fright. Please don't do that again, anyways what do you guys feel like for dinner?" Papa asks after a while, trying to calm his heart down.

I look towards the boys and they shrug their shoulders. "I don't know Papa, why don't you surprise us. I'm going to go up to the memory room for a bit." I let Papa know. He nods his head at me and I proceed to head upstairs.

I could hear the boys behind me following. I feel someone hold my hand so I turn to look, to see that it was Paul and Marko was close behind, while Dwayne was hanging back to give us some space, I think. We reached the memory room and I let Dwayne go in first.

DWAYNE'S POV...

As I walked into the room, I noticed that David's jar has moved a little bit, I looked around the room to make sure that nothing was out of the ordinary and then I waved May and my brothers in. I motion to May to sit in front of David's jar, while I motion to the boys to basically sit on either side of May while I leaned on the wall close to the door.

May and the guys started talking between themselves, I haven't felt this content in years. I also haven't seen my brothers this happy since before we found Star and took her in to help her. That had turned to pieces quickly, but at least founding Laddie had made it better.

I looked around the room again, when I noticed a shadowy figure standing near May but it didn't seem like May or Paul or Marko noticed the figure. I could only just make out the outline of the figure, when they looked towards me and put a figure to their lips basically telling me to keep quiet.

I heard a whisper near me. "It is good to see you Brother, soon we will all be reunited once again".