2. Waking Up

May's POV....

"Where am I? Who are you?" Marko asked

"My name is May, I found you in a small alcove covered in crystals and bought you back to my camper to rest" I replied. When I was cooking breakfast, I played Spotify on her phone. It was still playing in the background when Marko came out.

"Where is that noise coming from? Also why is it so bright outside?" Marko wasn't sure what to make of the situation he was in, he wasn't sure how long he had been asleep for. He hoped his brothers were okay.

'He was lucky those stupid frog brothers missed because they completely missed his heart when they tried staking him and instead of killing him, they only put him in a deep sleep.' he was thinking to himself.

"That is my phone playing Spotify, and it is bright out because it is eight-forty-five in the morning." I answered his questions letting it sink in.

"That can't be a phone, phones can only make calls, they dont play music. Are you sure it is morning because if it is I shouldnt be out." Marko was very confused with what was going on.

"May I ask you a couple of questions?" I asked him. I wanted to gently let him know what he wanted to know without freaking him out too much.

"Yeah sure, I think" Marko replied.

"First off, what is your name? And what year do you think it is?" I asked the first to easy and big questions first. I was still trying to get my head around the fact that Marko was real, he shouldnt be real, it was only a movie.

"My name is Marko, and the year is 1987, why did you ask the year for, it should be obvious."

"Hi Marko nice to meet you, I was asking the year because I'm sorry to tell you this Marko but it is not 1987. The year is 2019, you are in Australia at the moment." I replied.

Marko freaked out when he heard that.

"WHAT!!!" Marko yelled.

I knew Marko was going to be shocked, I think anyone would be in his situation. I decided to calm him down and to eat breakfast, I wanted to also let him know that I know what he is or what he was to be as well.

'What does she mean its 2019, it can't be, I was only meant to sleep for a year once I was healed, David or Dwayne should have woken me up. I can't believe I was asleep for 32 years; I hope everyone is okay.' Marko couldnt believe it; he didnt want to believe it.

"Hey Marko, while your still processing, come and have some breakfast and then we can talk about everything that is happening. Ok?"

"Yeah, okay sure..." Marko replied.

After we were done with breakfast, I started packing up the camp to get ready to go home. Ive got a few questions for my dad.