19. Exploring & Dancing

MAY'S POV...

I decided to take the boys to my hideaway that I took Marko one time. It was a short walk but I enjoyed every bit of it, because Paul was chasing Marko and trying to trip him. While Dwayne was walking beside me and making sure to keep an eye for any trouble and I was humming to one of my favourite songs.

By the time we got there Marko and Paul were waiting out the front, waiting for me to go through first. I walk through the door and head towards my favourite chair. Marko went to his spot that he went to last time he was here, while Paul and Dwayne were looking around. They saw some things that they thought would've been lost forever if not for Papa.

Paul was the first one to speak up. "It is nice to see that you have a hideout like we did away from everyone."

"Thanks Paul, it is my escape from the world." I speak.

PAUL'S POV...

When I first walked through the entrance of the hideout, I was amazed to see things I never thought I would ever see again, just things I never would have thought I would miss. This place felt a little bit like home, like how the cave always felt like home when David found me and became my brother, same with Dwayne and Marko.

As I keep looking around the place, I notice that it is a mixture of Us, Laddie and May, like we all had our personal touch to this place without even visiting it. I turn towards Marko to see the he is staring at May without her noticing, he has this look on his face that shows he will do anything for May just to be by her side and to never leave her.

I turn towards Dwayne to see that he had the same look on his face and that he seemed to be content, just to be near her. I felt the same as the other too, I felt content with knowing that she is close to me and that she is safe. I never thought that us, the Lost Boys, would ever feel this way towards anyone considering it was mainly only ever us four with Max being on the side lines since he was our sire.

DWAYNE'S POV...

'I will protect this little one, to make sure she is safe and that no one will ever hurt her. I wonder what David will think of her, when he finally. I know that he will feel protective of May'. I thought while keeping an eye on our surroundings to make sure that we are all safe and no trouble is coming our way.

MAY'S POV...

I decided that the quiet was starting to get to me, so I pulled out my phone and hooked it up to the speaker. I put on my favourite playlist starting with the song House of memories By Panic! at the Disco. I have always loved that song.

I started to hum to it and I looked around to see that the boys seemed interested in the song. Paul started to nod his head to the beat, then his arms started moving and then his started dancing to the beat.

Next thing I know he pulled me up and we started dancing together and jumping around. I pulled Marko up as well and when I went to get Dwayne, he just shook his head at me with a small smile on his face basically telling me to have fun. And that is what we did for the next couple of hours.

Just dancing around to random songs that popped up on my speaker, with big smiles on our faces.