23. Brother's are reunited

...TIME SKIP...

MAY'S POV...

I woke after some time and looked outside to see that it was dark now. the house seemed quiet, too quiet. I start to head downstairs and started to call for everyone. "Dwayne...Marko...Papa...Paul...Where are you?"

No reply. I walked into the kitchen to see a note on the kitchen bench that read, 'Gone out to get some dinner – Love Papa'.

'Okay so Papa went out to grab some dinner but where are the boys?' I thought to myself. I walk out of the kitchen and start to search the house again. I call out again "Dwayne...Marko...Paul...Where are you? Paul? Dwayne? Marko?". No answer. I decided to head towards my hideaway hoping that they were there.

PAUL'S POV...

We ended up walking to May's Hideaway for some privacy and made ourselves comfortable. I could not believe that David is back, our big brother is back. I started to jump up with joy and just could not stop the biggest smile on my face.

DWAYNE'S POV...

"David?" I whisper.

He just looks towards me with a small smile on his face. "Hello Dwayne" David says.

I know to some people; it looks like he doesn't care but when you have been around him as long as I have. You know when he is truly happy to see us again.

MARKO'S POV...

David turned towards me and started to head my way. He stopped in front of me and place his hands on my face. He held my face and it looked like he was going to start to tear up but kept a strong front on, like he always did.

"Marko, it is so good to see you alive again. I don't want to grieve for my brothers again, be careful this time please." David tells me.

I nodded my head, finding that I had no words due to the fact that I was close to crying. There was just one piece missing now but I had a feeling they will show up pretty soon.

DAVID'S POV...

It felt so good to be back, it is such a great feeling to see that my brothers are all together again. They look like they were never hurt in the first place.

I let go of Marko's face and stepped back. I turned towards Dwayne and asked him a question, "so, who is the person that has revived us? I am curious as to why someone would revive us."

The boys were not sure how to answer that question, I could tell by the look on their faces. But before they could answer I heard someone at the entrance. I turned around to see someone standing at the entrance with a shocked look on their face.

"I am David, who are you?" I ask curious. They looked familiar to me but I just could not think of who they reminded me of.

They walked towards Dwayne and wrapped him in a hug with Marko and Paul standing nearby. They turned towards me, "My name is May, it's nice to meet you David" she replied with a smile on her face.