5. Papa fainting

MARKOS POV....

I shot up and looked around to see that I am on a couch. I heard yelling... "LADDIEEEE...." No, that can't be right. I'm sure it is just a completely different person. Yes, thats it, they just have the same nickname or something.

MAYS POV....

"LADDIE.... PAPA... WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?" I yelled again.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw papa. "Why are you yelling for May Duana?" uh oh full name came out. Hehe

"Hi papa, how are you? I need your help with something?" I asked.

"I'm good thank you sweetheart. What do you need help with?" Papa replied.

"So, you know how I like to help people, well I found someone that needed help and bought them home with me because I knew you would help." I replied. I was a bit anxious about everything because I wasnt sure how he would react.

"Sure sweetheart, you know I will always help you with anything." he said.

I lead him to the lounge room, I stop before we fully go in. "okay so, dont freak out please?!" I say or more like warn.

"Why would I freak ou-." He paused as he went in to the lounge room. He was frozen, once he saw who was on the couch. 'How is this possible' Laddie thought. 'They were all killed.'

Papa looked towards Marko and said something I dont think I was ready for. "Marko" Papa said in a whisper, then he fainted.

"PAPA!!!!!" I yelled. I ran to him and caught him before he hit the floor. I looked towards Marko, "hey Marko, can you please help me move papa to the couch please?" I asked Marko.

"Yeah, ah sure." Marko replied.

We lifted papa up onto the couch, and laid him there. I looked around the room and decided to just get ready for bed.it has been a long and unbelievable day, I think we all need rest. I looked towards Marko and decided to show him to the guest bedroom we have. I motion for him to follow me, as I lead him to the guest room, I notice that he is taking everything in.

"Here you go Marko, this is the guest bedroom. You can have this room as long as you need it, let me know if you need anything okay?" I let him know.

"Thanks May, will your father be alright after fainting like that?" Marko asked a bit weirded out by the whole ordeal. Like how did that guy know his name. 'I'll ask May in the morning where her father is from' Marko thought.

"Yeah, he will be fine, I'll just let him rest for now and we will find out more in the morning. Goodnight Marko, rest well" I replied.

"Night May" Marko replied.