27. Road Trip Anyone?

MAY'S POV...

We were still on the ground with Marko and Paul on top of me. I started bursting out loud and everyone started to laugh even louder than before. After a while I looked up again to see that everyone was content with how things have been.

"Alright, alright. Time to get off me. Daylights still burning, we still have things to do." I told Marko and Paul.

"Aww but May, why do we have to get up?" Marko says reluctantly. They both got up making small complaints and whines here and there.

"Yeah, Why May. You are too comfy. Marko and I wanted to cuddle with you." Paul tells me.

Sadly, as much as I love to cuddle and give hugs, I offer this idea instead to spend some time with Paul and Marko.

"Okay, how about this. Why don't you boys come with me for a quick little trip? I must go away for a couple of days and would like you boys to come with me." I asked Marko and Paul.

They looked at me for a while and didn't say anything, I looked towards David and Dwayne to see that they were both inching closer to Paul and Marko, both looking ready to hold them down. 

I could see Papa in the background shaking his head, not really knowing if he should be serious or to start to laugh again. I looked towards Marko and Paul to see that they looked like they were nearly ready to jump around full of energy.

They looked ready to bounce off the walls. I slowly started to back away without them noticing. Just as I was about to make it to the front door, Paul noticed me.

"May!" Paul yells.

They all whipped their heads towards me, to see that I was somehow trying to leave without them noticing.

My expression on my face was 'oh shit, I've been caught'. I quickly turned around and started running through the front door. All the way, you could hear me saying "shit, nope, shit, I thought I was being stealthy".

I could hear Papa in the front yard laughing his head off "HAHAHAA! AHAHAHA! RUN MAY RUNNNNN!".

I started heading towards my room, when I got distracted by freshly made bread in the kitchen. So, I quickly did a quick turn and ran straight in there to get to the bread.

......TIME SKIP......

MARKO'S POV...

It was the next day and Paul and May were packing the car up for the trip. David and Dwayne were staying back to help Laddie around the house while we were gone. But I know that David will probably follow us and try to hide.

I remember him doing that when both Paul and I were newly turned, and he was trying to protect us.

It's just his way of showing he cares. I looked over towards Paul to hear him softly singing, I was a bit confused about the song because all I heard was 'Zooming Through the Sky'. 

PAUL'S POV...

'We're going on a trip! In our favourite rocket ship! Zooming through the sky!'

This one song that May showed me for fun she said, is stuck in my head on repeat. There are many songs stuck in my head at the moment, but as soon as I heard we were going on a trip. This song just had to pop up in my head.

Got to love music!

MAY'S POV...

Once we get to this cave, we will be able to have some answers about these bonds that I have with the Lost Boys!