two.

Cassie

My heart was beating so hard in my chest that I thought it was going to explode. My jaw literally dropped on the floor and my eyes were wide open. It felt like this was not reality. I felt like I was dreaming. I was waiting for someone to pinch me and then I would wake up and all this never happend.

But nothing happend.

I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes, hoping he was still standing there when I looked at the same direction again and he was. Justin was really standing in front of me. I was not dreaming and I was not in some kind of fantasy world, this was real. I couldn't move my body, I was like paralyzed and Justin wasn't moving either. He was just standing across of me, looking at me.

I examined his entire appearance. He looked so good, just like I saw him the last time, just like he always did. He was wearing a black hoodie with a Nike logo on the front and he wore his grey sweatpants, that I loved so much, low on his lips. I remembered his shoes too because I bought them for him on his birthday a few months ago. My eyes went back up slowly to meet his eyes and then the corners of his lips went up in a smile. Then he extended his arms and without thinking I ran over to him and jumped into his arms, my legs wrapping around his middle.

I wrapped my arms around him so tight and he hugged me back with just as much force so that out bodies were completely pressed up against each other and no bubble of air fitted between us. Nobody said a word and it was perfect that way. I closed my eyes and took in the scent if his colongne that I missed. God it was so damn good to have him here with me and to be able to hold him. I pulled back and looked into his mesmerising hazel brown eyes. I brushed his cheek with my thumb were his scar was and smiled at him.

I leaned in to kiss him and when our lips touched electricity rushed through every single vein of my body and I had goosebumps everywhere. It almost felt like the first time we had kissed, just so much better. Justin tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss and I kissed him back with just as much passion. Our lips moved perfectly in sync and soon he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance that I gladly granted. My tongue moved against his slowly and I swear I could kiss him for hours just because I couldn't kiss him for the past three months. I had missed this. I missed his lips on mine and I missed feeling his tongue moving against mine. I forgot reality and only focused on Justin, on myself and on the passionate kiss we were sharing. We were kissing like we had not seen each other for years even though it was just three month but I didn't mind because it was so damn perfect and I wouldn't change this moment with anything in this world.

I had no idea for how long we kissed but I knew that it was a long time because when we pulled back we were both out of breath and our lips were swollen slightly. We were also not standing anymore, Justin sat on the bed and I was straddling him. We both looked at each other breathlessly, our mouth parted a bit as we tried to regain our normal breathing rate.

"I missed you so fucking much Justin," I said after a moment of silence. "I can't believe you are here right now. How did you even come into my room?"

"I missed you too baby, believe me I did," Justin answered. "And I came through your window, it was open," he pointed behind me.

I turned around to see that my window was indeed open, "shit, I always forget to close it. One day I'll get robbed." I shook my head at myself and Justin chuckled. "Anyway, where have you been all this time? I called and texted you so many times."

"I know babe," he said. "Things were just so complicated and I had so much to do before I could come to get you. There is so much I have to explain to you."

"Okay then explain baby and please start from the day you didn't come to the airport."

"Shit Cassie I'm so fucking sorry for that. I just got a really important call and I had to meet someone because of the plan that I had and-"