three.

Cassie

I didn't sleep much last night, I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter how much I tried. I was way too nervous to get myself to sleep but eventually I fell asleep but I only slept for almost three hours. I wasn't really tired when I woke up at eight in the morning. I was just really nervous and excited and I couldn't wait until Justin was here to pick me up so we could finally go to Los Angeles together. I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. Justin and I together, away from here.

I stretched myself before I stood to my feet so I could make my bed. After that I decided to go the bathroom to take a shower. I knew that my cousin and my aunt were up already but I hoped I wouldn't see them before they left because I didn't want them to ask questions or anything. I just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

Unfortunately I met my aunt when I was on my way to my room from the bathroom after the shower but thankfully she didn't ask much and didn't want to know a lot. That made it a lot easier for me.

In my room I quickly got dressed in some comfortable clothes because I would be sitting in the same spot for hours and nothing is better than sweatpants. I put some more things I needed in my suitcase and then I patiently waited for my aunt and cousin to leave the house.

I sat on my bed and I was tapping my foot on the ground because I was so nervous. I didn't know why I was so nervous because I actually had no reason to be. I mean this was what I wanted right? To get away from here and I would be the Justin all the time so I had nothing to worry about but there was still something inside of me that made me extremely nervous. Maybe it was just the fact that it was actually happening and that by the end of the day I would be living in Los Angeles with Justin. I had never ever done something so rebellious and so crazy and maybe that was what was scaring me so much. But I shouldn't worry to much, everything would be alright. With Justin everything was alright anyway.

I took my phone out of my pocket of my sweatpants so I could text Justin and see if he was already awake and ready.

To Justin:
Hey baby, I can't wait til you are here. I'm ready to go :)

I send the message and then I glanced at the time. It was 8:40AM that meant I was alone in the house. I stood up from the bed to leave my room and then I went downstairs to I could get something to eat. I entered the kitchen and the first thing that caught my eye was a covered plate with a note next to it. I walked over to the table and read the note.

Cassandra,

I made breakfast for you even though I know that you might be a little bit too nervous to eat this morning. Anyway, good luck on your first day on college, I know that you will do just fine my love. Have fun over there, make a lot of friends and most importantly be yourself. The rest will come naturally.

Tia Maria

Oh my God.

I never expected something like that. I never expected my aunt to do something like that for me at all. This was so nice of her and the cutest thing she had ever done for me. I read the message over and over and slowly I was starting to feel bad for leaving here, for leaving my aunt. She was going to be so devastated when she finds out that I'm not planning to come back ever. Maybe this was not a good idea after all and maybe my life would be just fine here if I stayed. I survived three months already, I would probably survive more as well.

Don't second-guess now Cassie. You already made up your mind and you don't want to let Justin down now, do you?

I took a deep breath, put the note away and rubbed my temples. I thought this was going to be so much easier. It was going to be easy but then my aunt decided to turn to an amazing person, not that I was complaining but it made things more difficult. Ugh. I sat down on the chair and ate the breakfast my aunt had made for me. My phone vibrated.