eighteen.

Justin

We were back in the house and together we all were walking into the meeting room to discuss the night. Unfortunately Liliana and I didn't win the money like I hoped we would but I was happy for Cassie that she did, even though I had not expected that. I had no idea what had happend to her the last two months since we had been here but she had changed and the change was not bad at all. She was really so much more confident and she was taking this whole gang thing so well and most importantly she could take care of herself.

"Okay guys so obviously Cassie and Lenny won," Will announced and everybody was clapping and cheering and I saw Cassie smile wide when Kyra put her arms around her. "Your bank accounts have now increased and you have the weekend off and you should spend it good because after that work is waiting for the both of you," He said to them. I could really use the weekend off and I would maybe have it if I had chosen Cassie but I make dumb decisions sometimes and that's what I got from it.

"For me?" Cassie asked Will in confusion as her eyebrows furrowed. She probably couldn't believe that Will just said that work was waiting for her because she had never gotten any serious jobs after the mission yet. This was the beginning of something.

"Yes for you Cassie. After tonight you are 100% part of this gang in any way," Will exclaimed and Cassie began smiling again. "Have you see yourself? You handled the situation so well with Luiz, I must say, I'm really proud of you and what you have become."

I had to say that I was extremely proud of Cassie as well because I didn't know that she could handle a situation with another gang that well. The whole time we had been standing there and watch her do her thing and that was so impressive. I mean, she had not been with us that long but damn she was good. When I was watching the scene in front of me I was just so shocked because that was Cassie we were talking about. The girl who used to blush when I gave her compliments about her beauty and looks. Sweet, innocent and cute Cassie. I knew that she could be a bit feisty at times but the way I saw her tonight was just so different. The way she was holding her gun with so much confidence and the way she was talking and making Luiz literally fear her was just something else and also incredibly sexy, y'all had no idea. My baby was a bad girl and I loved that a lot. Don't get me wrong, I loved the old her but I didn't mind the new her either.

"Thank you," Cassie answered him as she giggled sweetly and shortly after she yawned and rubbed her left eyes with her hand. "I am so tired. I think I'll go to bed," she said, standing up and saying her goodbyes to everyone. She whispered something into Lenny's ear which he nodded to and afterwards she left the room, leaving me curious to know what she had said to him.

After Will had said a few more things about work to the rest of us, Kyra and Liliana decided to leave us and go to bed as well.

"Cassie learned so much in the past few weeks man. I can't believe how she handled it," Liam said, after the girls had left, with an impressed look on his face.

"I know right?" Jaden chimed in, agreeing with what Liam had said. "She didn't seem like the kind of girl who would do these kind of things."

"She's always been sweet and all but not even I would have thought that she could do that. When did she learn to be that confident?" I asked them because when I was being honest I had no idea when this type of change did happen.

"Maybe if you had paid more attention to her you would have noticed the change," I heard Lenny say and turned my head to him, giving him a puzzled look.

"What?" I questioned. I really had no idea what he was talking about.

"Yeah, while she was training her ass off you were spending your time with Liliana. Why do you think she did all that? The sudden change and everything? She did it all because of you," he said, slightly angry and pointing at me. I kept my lips in a firm line and listened to what else he had to say. "Because she wanted you to notice her and pay attention to her but you paid all your attention to Liliana and she was... just there," he finished and to me it was complete and utter bullshit what he said. I had spend a lot of time with Liliana, yes, I admit that but I didn't completely neglet my girlfriend ... or did I?