twenty-five.

Justin

My eyes fluttered open the next morning and my eyes had to adjust to the bright light that was shining into the room. I turned my head to the left to see Cassie still asleep next to me. I smiled, she looked so adorable when she was asleep. I didn't want to wake her up yet so I just pressed my lips against her forehead and then I slowly stood up from the bed and made my way inside the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and the first thing I saw was the big ass hickey I had on my neck and my eyes widened at the sight of it. Holy shit, Cassie was really on a mission to make sure that everyone knew that I was hers but she didn't have to worry about that because I was hers and I would always be. I knew that I was a little bit distracted by Liliana because everytime I was with her it brought back memories from the past, from times where I was really younger, reckless but also happy. Nevertheless it never changed the way I felt about Cassie. I was just too caught up with the past that I forgot about my future, which was the beautiful girl that was sleeping in our bed at this moment. I realized that Liliana was nothing like Cassie and that she could never make me feel the way Cassie did.

So Cassie had to worry about nothing. From now on I was only hers.

After I had taken a shower, I got dressed for the day and then I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. It was one in the afternoon and I had my day off so I didn't expect to see anyone here because they were either working or in their bedrooms.

Entering the kitchen, I saw that it was empty. I took a bowl and put cereal and melk in it and began eating. While I ate I was just on my phone, answering some texts and doing some other things. When I was done I put the bowl in the sink and just when I was about to walk out of the kitchen, Liliana walked in. How great.

"Hello," she greeted me but I completely ignored her and walked past her. Liliana, however, grabbed my arm, making me stop and I turned around and looked at her. She was not looking into my eyes though but at another part of my body. "What happend to your neck?" she asked, furrowing her eyes and examining the bruise on my neck.

"None of your business," I replied bluntly and yanked my arm away so I was free from her grip. Liliana looked into my eyes for a second and then back to my neck and afterwards her eyes locked with mine again.

"Cassie did that, didn't she?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. I wondered why she would actually ask such a silly question because who else would give me a damn hickey if not my girlfriend?

"I repeat, none of your business," I snapped and she raised her hands in defense and walked a step away from me.

"Oh wow, you're so pissy, looks like she didn't fuck you good enough," Liliana said, shrugging with her shoulders and smirking at me.

"Oh please, you could possibly never do me the way she did last night, believe me," I huffed. I spared her the details because we didn't want her to be jealous now, did we? I knew that she was trying to get me in her bed but that would never happen.

"Whatever," she scoffed, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms in front of her body.

"Anyway, now that you are here, I have to talk to you," I said to her, walking over to the kitchen table and sitting down on it.

"What is it?" Liliana asked as she followed me to where I sat down and stood a few metres away from me.

"I don't want anything to do with you anymore," I said to her simply and straight. I didn't want to sweet talk anything and talk around the subject. I wanted her to know what was going on straight away, regardless of how she was going to feel about it.