twenty-three.

Cassie

I sat in the car with Kyra and she was driving us to the destination. I was so excited about the mission but I was also really nervous because it was actually the real deal. It was just Kyra and I, the boys were not there to defend us in any way. We had to do it for ourselves and I felt ready for it but at the same time I didn't. I was just making myself crazy because I didn't want to let Kyra and Will down and I had to try my best not to do so. I had been training really hard on myself lately and when Will trusted me to go on a mission with Kyra alone, I had to be somewhat good right?

Kyra and I were in silence but the radio was on so it was not awkward or anything. I was focusing on the road and tried to figure out where she was driving.

"So where exactly is the casino?" I asked her. I knew what we had to do tonight but I didn't know in which part of the city because they didn't tell me and I didn't even ask.

"Well Cassie, think. When you hear about Casinos which city comes to your mind first?" Kyra asked me.

"I don't know," I shrugged and looked at the road again to see that Kyra was now turning onto the highway. I kept thinking and then I finally had an answer. "Vegas."

"There you have your answer," Kyra replied and my eyes widened slightly.

"You are not serious," I said to her in disbelief? Vegas? How cool, but didn't I need my passport and all? And how long were we staying there for? Why didn't anyone tell me about this so I could prepare myself properly?

"I am. We are on our way to the airport right now," Kyra answered me after she laughed at me jokingly because of my reaction.

"Holy shit. I've never been to Vegas," I told her. When I lived with Danny we didn't really get around since he was so busy with working, which I now knew was gang business. I've only been to New York, Australia, Canada, Germany and France with my brother because he never let me go out with my friends. Las Vegas was a place I really wanted to visit so this was just super exciting.

"Unfortunately we won't stay there long but we will come back here in our freetime," Kyra said to me and I nodded my head...

An half hour later we finally arrived at the airport and Kyra drove us straight to where the private jet was standing. We got out of the car when we arrived at the jet and there was a man standing at the stairs that led into the jet and it looked like he was already waiting for us to arrive.

"Hey Tommy," Kyra greeted the guy, who looked like he was in his early thirties, with a hug and then she turned to me. "This is Cassie. Cas, this is Tommy, our pilot," she introduced us to each other. Tommy smiled at me and I smiled back and he hold out his hand for me and taking it, I shook it lightly. I guess I was being a little awkward but oh well, I was not good with meeting new people.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Tommy then asked, looking between Kyra and I. I looked at Kyra and she looked at me as if she was asking me the same question again and I slowly moved my head up and down.

Kyra walked up the stairs first and I followed her close behind and then Tommy came inside. I recognized the jet from the inside. It was the one I came with when Justin picked me up from New York. Kyra and I sat down on the seats and put the seatbelts on like Tommy told us to and then he disappeared behind the door that led to the cockpit .

A few minutes later the jet had taken off and was finally in the air and I looked out of the small window to see how small the world became by every minute. The flight to Vegas was only an hour and a few minutes like Tommy had let us know. Thank God it wasn't that long.