Thirty.

Cassie

"What do you mean my money has been stolen?" I asked Kevin loudly over the phone. My feelings were a mixture of shock and confusion right now. I was shoked because Kevin just causally told me that someone had access to my bank account and took everything out and I was confused because who in Lord's name would want to steal all my money? I mean I know that there were lots of robberies in this world but the thieves usually steal from a bank and not one specific account.

"I mean exactly that. Everything is gone. You have zero dollars," Kevin repeated for me again and it took me a few more seconds to realize that I was basically broke right now. I ran my hand through my hair and opened my mouth to say something but no word would come out. I stayed in silence and looked at something on the ground.

When I looked up again, Emilia, Will and Justin were looking at me confused because they didn't hear what Kevin said to me so I quickly told them what was going on. Will took his phone out of my hands and put the phone on speaker before he talked to Kevin.

"Kevin can you see who took the money or where it went?" Will asked him and Justin turned my head to look at him and then asked me if I was alright. I was fine, really, it was just shocking to hear that all my money was gone. Who would do something like that? This was fucked up.

"Wait a second," Kevin's voice rang through the phone and then we heard him typing on the keyboard of his computer. I was hoping that he would find something because I really wanted to know who the hell had the guts to steal my money and not just a bit but all of it. "Half of the money went to a bank in Miami," Kevin let us know and we all brought our attention to him again.

"Miami?" Justin said, arching his eyebrow. "Daniel," he said and I froze at the mention on my brother's name. It made sense, my brother lived in Miami and he was back there since yesterday so he could have done it but I didn't want to believe that he did. He was my brother after all, he wouldn't do something like that to me right? Besides, he had so much money, what would he want with mine? This didn't make sense to me at all.

"What happend to the rest?" Will said to Kevin, asking another of my many unanswered question. I didn't understand why Daniel, if he really did steal my money, would only put half of the money on the bank. I wondered what his plan for the other half was.

"That's what I'm trying to find out. Give me a moment," Kevin said and then he went back to typing again.

"Why the fuck would he do that?" Justin asked, standing up from the couch and pacing up and down. I could tell that he was angry but I didn't want him to be. Not until we knew for sure that it was him and he had something to do with it.

"Maybe it wasn't him?" I said, shrugging my shoulders lightly and I got a look from all of them. I knew, I shouldn't defend my brother but I didn't want to believe that he did something like to me and we really had no legit proof that he did it. The only thing that we knew was that someone in Miami had the money.

"Who else could it possibly be?" Justin asked me, giving me a questioning look and I just shrugged my shoulders because I had no idea. "First Daniel goes back to Miami and then your money goes to a bank there. Coincidence? I think not," Justin said and folded his arms in front of his chest. He had a point and maybe I should start to admit that Daniel had something to do with it.

"I don't get it. He's so rich why would he do that?" Emilia spoke for the first time since the problem began and then she scratched her forhead. "It doesn't make sense," she carried on and gave us all a puzzled look. It didn't make sense. It didn't make sense at all and that's why it was so hard for me to believe that he did that.