twenty-eight.

Cassie

Panic.

I panicked when I heard what Liam said to Justin. My eyes went wide and my jaw fell on the floor. Daniel was here? In the same house as me? How? Didn't Emilia just call me a few hours ago to tell me that he showed up at her house? I didn't understand how he could be here so quickly. The beat of my heart picked up and the palms of my hands were getting sweaty.

"What do you mean Daniel is here?" I asked Liam in shock as I pulled him inside the room and closed the door so that anyone else could hear us talk.

"He just pulled up in our drive way with two other guys," Liam let us both know. I suspected that the two other guys were from his crew. "Will saw them coming so he told me to tell you guys that he is here." Liam said. I looked over to Justin to see him furrow his brows in confusion and shake his head. I was confused too and scared and I had no idea what to do about the situation.

"But how did he find out that you are-" Justin started but then he stopped and his eyes widened in realization, "fuck, Emilia," he muttered under his breath and slapped his forehead. "She called you, he probably tracked the call," Justin said and everything made sense to me now.

He knew that Emilia was lying to him and while she thought she played him, he actually played her. I didn't know how he got to track the call back to here but the fact that he did was bad and now he knew that I was here and no matter what Will was going to tell him, if he was going to lie or not, he would know that I was around.

"Shit, what are we supposed to do now?" I asked Justin because I was not in a place to tell what was the right thing to do. Knowing myself I would just walk into wherever they were going to be and confront my brother. That was probably not the best idea right now.

"We have to leave the house. Right now," Justin said, looking at me and I nodded my head. That was a good idea. We had to get away from here. "Liam where exactly is Daniel now?" Justin asked, turning to where Liam was standing.

"He must be in Will's office," Liam answered Justin and he nodded.

"Okay listen, go down and make sure that Daniel is really there and that he doesn't have somebody outside," Justin said to Liam and he nodded before he walked out of our bedroom. "Cassie you go pack something for the night and for the next two days. I have no idea how long we will be gone for but that should be enough for now," he said and I nodded my head. I seemed like that was the only thing that I could do right now. Go along with whatever he said but that couldn't be wrong right? Justin would do anything to keep me safe.

I moved from the spot I was standing on and walked into the closet. I took a bag in the back of the room and started packing my things as Justin told me to do. Since it was only for two days it didn't take me long and much to pack and when I was done I packed for Justin too because he was taking care of something on his phone.

When I made sure everything we needed was inside of the bags, I went over to the bed and sat down, waiting for Liam to come back and tell us where exactly Daniel was so we could leave without him seeing us.

I got all nervous thinking about what would happen when we saw each other. I mean, I was kind of in my territory here and nothing could actually happen to me here because I had the gang but I had a feeling that that wouldn't stop him from taking me with him and I was definitely not ready to go anywhere with him right now.

A few minutes later Liam came back inside the room after he had knocked, "Okay he's in the office now and nobody is outside," Liam let us know and on one hand I was relieved and on the other I wasn't but I didn't really know why.