eleven.

Cassie

The cool air hit Emilia and I when we stepped outside the house to follow Justin and Liliana. Some might call me a crazy stalker girlfriend but I just had to do this. I just had to know why Justin would lie to me about such a thing and I had to comprehend why is was worth for him to go behind my back like that. Emilia and I were quiet and tried to be as careful as possible so they wouldn't catch us. Justin and Liliana were walking a few feet ahead of us, laughing and talking to each other the entire time.

To be honest, it hurt to the them together like this because at this very moment Justin could be with me but instead he decided to be with her and it just broke me inside. I asked him if I had to worry about her and he told me that I didn't have to but that looked I really had a lot to worry about.

Maybe it was my fault that they were together right now. Maybe it was me that drove him to meet up with her secretly because I didn't want him to be with her.

But what would he do if the roles were reversed? Wouldn't he be pissed off if I would meet another boy behind his back when he told me to stay away? I didn't think he would like that at all. So I had my reason to do what I did. He would probably freak out and go all mad. I knew him and how he was.

And what was I supposed to do when she practically told me that she was going to take Justin away from me? I had to do something and I couldn't just let her get what wants just like that but apparently I was doing something wrong because right now it looked like I was losing and she was winning the game. I knew that I had to come up with something else but what could I possibly do? I didn't want to tell Justin what to do and who to be friends with, I was not that type of girl but when it came to Liliana this was the only option but even that didn't seem to work and right now I felt defeated.

We were following their footsteps quietly, sometimes hiding behind trees, bushes and cars so that they wouldn't see us but at some point the two of them were too caught up in their conversation to notice us following them anyway. Eventually we followed them to a park that was really big and surrounded by trees. In the middle of it was a small lake, I could see the moonlight glistering on the surface of the water, and there were a few benches at that place and on one of them Justin and Liliana sat down. Emilia and I found a way to hide close to them, behind trees and from my position I could perfectly see both of them and heard them talking. Emilia was standing right beside me and she told me that now we really had to be quiet because if we did something wrong now we would definitely be caught and that wouldn't end up pretty so I leaned my body against the tree, trained my eyes on both of them and listened to their conversation.

"It really has been a minute since I have been here," Justin said as he looked around, taking in the environment around him.

"A minute? Justin it was like years ago," Liliana replied, chuckling lightly and shaking her head.

"Yeah you know what I mean dumbass," Justin turned his head to Liliana and laughed.

"Shut up Justin," she said and slapped his upper arm. They both laughed together for a while and then they both got silent for a few seconds before Liliana spoke up again. "This is were we first met," she acknowledged, looking ahead of her. I tensed at the new found information.

"Yeah I remember. Then we met again in Miami. That was such a coincidence," Justin puffed out a laugh and Liliana turned her head to him again and their eyes met.

"Or we are just meant to be," Liliana shrugged and Justin eyebrow shot up and his eyes narrowed. At that Liliana started laughing, "You know I'm kidding." Yeah right, I thought. She probably really thought that and that's why she was so determined to take him away from me. Justin shook his head and told her that she was crazy but she ignored that and asked her next question when her laughter died down. "Do you still go to the woods?"