seventeen.

Cassie

Luiz Cruz.

Standing right in front of me, with his eyes wide open as if he couldn't believe that it was me, Cassandra Rodriguez, standing right in front of him. I didn't expect to see him here either because I heard that he flew to Mexico to his mom and since the day Lia died I haven't seen or heard of him and I never expected to see or hear of him and now that he was standing in front of me I didn't know how to react and what to say.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, still in total disbelief that it was him.

"Maybe I should ask you what you are doing here," he answered, his voice still deep and raspy as I remembered it.

The longer I looked at him, I got flashbacks of the night he killed Lia and I felt the anger and the hate I had for him built inside of me.

"What I do is none of your business," I snapped at him and he acted all suprised and turned to his friends.

"Oh wow, looks like someone is mad as fuck," he said to them and they all laughed together. I was fuming at this point because there was nothing to laugh about. I walked away from Kyra and went a few steps closer to Luiz.

"How am I not supposed to be mad when I'm looking at my best friend's murderer?" I yelled and Luiz turned around to look at me with a confused look on his face.

"What are you talking about?" he asked me and I rolled my eyes. He was either really fucking retarted or he actually was oblivious which I didn't believe because he definitely heard about it.

"What I am talking about? Oh right you already left when we called 911 and Lia died in the hospital," I said harshly and folded my arms in front of my body.

"She... died?" he asked me as he eyes widened slightly. I was wondering what he expected to happen after he shot her twice in her chest.

"Yes she did because of you," I yelled and pointing at him, I walked a few steps closer to him. "I can't believe that you are here right now and not rotting in jail for what you have done," I carried on and pushed him a bit by his shoulders and he stumbled a few steps back. "You are such a pussy for killing someone who was so innocent and had nothing to do with all of it!" I screamed and my chest was moving up and down quickly because of all of the anger. Luiz didn't say anything. He just looked down at me and listened to what I said. Everyone else was also staying quiet and watching the scene, happening in front of them. "And then you just fucking left, I bet because you were scared because you shot her and you flew to Mexico, probably to cry on your mother's lap about how much of a stupid ass pussy you are," I added after I had calmed down a little and I smirked when I saw him squinting his eyes a little and giving me an angry look.

"Watch what you are saying to me, Cassie, I swear," he warned me through gritted teeth and I couldn't help but puff out a laugh. Should I feel threathend right now? Because if I should then it was definitely not working. I was never going to feel threathend by him, not when I had enough people to protect me here.

"Or what Luiz? Are you going to kill me too?" I asked him, raising my brow and giving him a challenging look. As I expected, Luiz stayed quiet. "I hate you so fucking much Luiz, for what you did to her, her family, to her friends, her boyfriend and to what you did to me. All you deserve is to be behind bars for killing an innocent person."

Lia's parents were still so devastated about everything that had happend and they were trying so hard to find the person who killed their daughter. I felt so bad for not telling them who it was but I had my reason and I did have to shout my mouth if I didn't want my boyfriend and brother to go to jail.