twenty-one.

Cassie

I was woken up by the light that was shining into the room through the window. If there was something Justin and I often forgot to do at night it was closing the damn curtains. We needed to get rid of this stupid habit.

When I looked at the time on my phone I found it not so bad that I had woken up because it was already 1:30pm and by this time I was always awake and took care of something. This time I had a good explanation for it because Justin and I weren't back until three last night and I was so tired that I slept this long.

I had a really great time with Justin and after we had watched the sunset we just talked about everything and when it was completely dark we laid down and watched the stars. It was so great to be in his arms for hours and just talk about life and have some laughs. It reminded me of how perfect he was and why I fell in love with him and why I was still in love with him. When I was with Justin I just forgot about everything and I was honestly the happiest girl in the world. I didn't regret one bit that I came here with Justin because I didn't know what I would actually do without him. I know, the last few weeks have been difficult between us but now eveything was like it used to be and I would not let anything or anyone change that.

Justin was not home because he went out to meet his mom so they could spend the whole morning and afternoon together. Since Justin met his family again, all he did was spend as much time with them and spoil the shit out of them. He said that he had to make up for all the years he wasn't there and he wanted to be the best son and big brother he could be and he honestly was. The way he took care of his family was just amazing to see.

He would be back by tonight and join me and the rest of the gang at the barbeque we were doing. Will wanted us all to take the day off so we could spend the day together and have a little fun, some drinks and just have a good talk with the group. Justin was the only one who wouldn't be here all the time because he had promised his mom that he was going to go out with her and he didn't want to cancel on her.

I was really excited to for this barbeque because I never got time to spend time with everyone. If I was with them all it was always business related and this time it would just be all fun and I couldn't wait for that.

I stood from my bed and went to take a shower. After that I put my bikini on because I might be going swimming later. I didn't even bother to do my make-up because that wouldn't make sense if I was going swimming and I was only home anyway. To cover up my bikini I put on some shorts and then I slid a lose crop top over my head. At that moment someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," I yelled and I turned around to see who it was. The door opened slowly and Mike stood behind it. He took two steps towards me and then he closed the door behind him.

"Hey, Cassie," he greeted, scratching the back of his neck. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah sure, come here," I waved him over to me and then we both sat down on the couch that was in the corner of the room. "What is it?" I asked, turning my face to look at him.

"I have to tell you something," he said to me. With my look I told him to elaborate which he did after he took a deep breath and looked at me as well. "Yesterday, when you were not here, I saw something and I think you should know about it," he told me.

"Alright, what did you see?" I asked curiously, raising my eyebrow.

"I was smoking weed with Justin yesterday and everything was okay, we were just talking and all, enjoying the weather. A few minutes after we finished, he wanted to smoke again and I said that I was going inside so I left him there alone. When I went into my room I noticed that I forgot my phone outside so I went to get it. I stood at the glass doors that led outside and when I looked up," he stopped and gave me a sorry look and then he looked a way from me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but then he went on and I understood why he was looking at me that way, "I saw Justin leaning against the wall and Liliana stood in front of him, close to his body," he said and looked at me again and I just took a deep breath to stop myself from getting angry. I asked him if there was more that he wanted to tell me and he nodded his head.