twenty-nine.

Cassie

Three days had passed and all I did these days was either hang around in the guest room of Justin's parent's house or spend some time with his parents and siblings. I had gotten strict orders from Justin and Will not to leave the house because we had no idea where Daniel was and what he would do if he saw me in the city somewhere. I knew that they were only taking care of me but I got slightly annoyed and wanted to do something different than just to sit on my bed. I was glad that Jazmyn and Jaxon kept me company when Justin left to deal with something and I could never get tired of them, they were way too adorable.

Since the day Daniel had showed up in our house we all haven't heard of him and I didn't know if that was a good thing and I should be happy or if that was a bad thing and I should be worried as hell. Will had been calling us everday to let us know if he had heard of Daniel or anything he had done but he didn't. I didn't know if that meant that he had given up on looking for me because he realized that he was not going to get me easily or that he was planning something that I didn't see coming.

Will had told me about his conversation with Daniel and from what I had heard he was on a mission to get me back to that place he called home. Our house in Miami was not home to me anymore. Home was Los Angeles, home was where Justin was. Maybe if Daniel and I talked about everything had had happend the past few months properly and we actually made up I could call a place that we lived together home again.

The other day I was thinking that it might maybe be a good idea if I could talk to Daniel, like on the phone or something because it was too risky to meet him somewhere. Maybe we could just make things right over the phone first before we actually met again. I had to talk to Justin and Will about it first though because I couldn't do that behind their backs and I didn't want to. It was too dangerous for my own good. Other than that I didn't even know how to contact him so I depended on the boys.

I sighed and let myself fall on the bed. I was so bored and I had nothing to do. The kids were in school, Pattie and Jeremy were at work and Justin was gone too but I didn't know where exactly. I knew that I had been gone for three days but I kinda missed Kyra because when I was bored I always found a way to do something with her. I would call her and ask her to come over but I didn't have a phone to contact anybody so I had no choice but to hang around here and wait for Justin to come back...

An hour later the door to the room opened and I sat up to see Justin walking inside the room. "Hey Babe," Justin said, walking over to me and kissing my lips before he sat down next to me on the bed.

"Hey Justin," I greeted back and looked at him. "Where have you been?" I asked him after.

"I was with Will," Justin answered me. I wasn't suprised that he was with him. They had been together everyday the past three days, discussing the Daniel situation over and over and trying to find a solution which consisted of Daniel not chasing me anymore and me not running from him anymore. "We're going back home today," Justin announced.

"Finally," I sighed out in relief. It's not that I didn't like it here, I had a great time and I enjoyed it here. I was also really grateful that Justin's parents let us stay here with them but I just wanted to go back home, back to Kyra and the others because then I wouldn't be alone and bored when Justin left.

"Daniel is back in Miami. It's confirmed," Justin said, taking me off guard and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked in confusion. I didn't believe that Daniel was back in Miami, he wouldn't go back just like that. I didn't think that he would go from one place to another just to look at me and now, after he basically found me fly back home and give up on me. This was so unlike Daniel, he would never just give up. I had such a bad feeling about this. My brother was definitely up to something. "There is something wrong. As if he just went back like that," I said to Justin, crossing my arms in front of me and giving him a confused look.