twenty-seven.

Emilia

I waved my friends goodbye and then I closed the door of my house. We had gotten back from Los Angeles a few hours ago and my girls came home with me to hang out for a while. We were just chilling on the sofa of my living-room and talking about the party other things and in the evening they left because we all were still tired and just wanted to nap so everyone went to their homes to do so.

Kyra's birthday party two days ago was amazing, honestly, Lenny and Cassie did a great job organizing it and I was glad that I was invited. We all had so much fun, too much fun and I had maybe taken two or three drinks too much but it was all so worth it. I had a good time. My friends had an amazing time too and I was glad that they got along with everyone at the party.

Other than that it was really great to see Will again. I still couldn't believe that he actually asked me to be his girlfriend. We had been talking everyday since the first day we met and we skyped sometimes and I really felt the butterflies in my stomach when I was talking to him. He treated me so nice and he always made me laugh and I felt a way I didn't feel before with him but I was just scared that it wouldn't work out with us because of the things he did.

Like, he was a boss, a leader and he could literally have every girl he wanted so why me? The only reason why I was holding on was because he made a effort to talk to me everyday and because Cassie told me that she had a feeling he liked me. I just hoped that everything would work out.

I walked up the stairs and went inside my room. I sat down in my bed and texted everyone who texted me back. I let myself fall on my back and let out a deep breath. I was so exhausted and I had no idea why because yesterday I was literally sleeping on Will's bed all day and when I woke up this morning I didn't do anything productive and my flight was a few hours later so I really had no idea where this exhaustion came from.

Anyway, I just wanted to sleep so I turned in a comfortable position, put the duvet over my body, closed my eyes and waited for sleep to overcome me.

All of the sudden I heard the door bell rang and I jumped because I was almost asleep. Great. Who the hell would that be now? The only ones who I could imagine to come here now would be my friends, maybe one of them had forgotten something here and they came to pick it up.

Groaning, I stood to my feet and left my bedroom to make my way downstairs. I headed to the front door and opened it.

I was expecting to see my friends but who I was looking at right now was someone I didn't expect to see. At all.

"Daniel?" I asked in shock. He was actually standing here at my door. I didn't see him for so so long and I never thought that I would. At least not so soon and now he was right in front of me. Shit, this wasn't good. This wasn't good at all.

"Hey Emilia," he greeted me with a smirk on his lips. He was not alone, behind him were standing two other guys. I guessed that they must be from his crew or something.

"Wow, hey. I didn't expect to see you here," I said to him. I was still in shock and my eyes were still slightly open widely. I mentally slapped myself because I had to get my act up. I couldn't let him suspect a thing. He could not find out that I was still talking to Cassie. "Come in," I said to them and stepped to the side so they could walk into the house. When they did I led them to the living-room and offered them to take a seat on the sofa.

"You got a nice house," Daniel said, looking around the room. I knew that I did and I was wondering how the hell he found out that I was living here. He was not supposed to know and he was not supposed to be here. He was so close to Cassie now and good knows what he would do if he actually found her. Why was he coming now? Cassie was finally good, really happy and she felt at home in Los Angeles. She had no care in the world and she was not even once thinking about Daniel coming for her anymore and exactly now he was back in the picture. He really had a bad timing.