six.

Cassie

Mature Content

I was woken up by loud music being played and the bass making the bed vibrate. I was irritated because I had no idea where it came from but I knew that it was not in my room. Opening my eyes, I adjusted to the light until I fully opened them and looked over to the other side of the bed to see that Justin was not there. I rolled off the bed and made my way to the bathroom that was linked to the bedroom. There I washed my face and then I took my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth.

By now I had figured that the music came from downstairs and I was quite pissed about it but I couldn't changed anything about it so I moved on. I couldn't sleep now anyway and that was probably something good or else I would be in bed all day long, doing nothing. I had to find new hobbies anyway since I was not trained in anything that had something to do with gangs and I probably wouldn't understand anything. I would just ask Justin or Kyra later if one of them could tell me what I could do around here or show me the city.

I left the bathroom and went back to the bedroom and at the same time Justin entered the room as well. He was wearing sweats low on his hips and the waistband of this Calvin Klein boxers was visible. My eyes went higher and stayed at his beautifully sculpted abdomen. He had worked out. He looked more built than three months ago and I had to say that he looked so fucking good but the again, when didn't he?

I looked up and I saw Justin smirking at me, "like what you see baby?"

"Yeah," I nodded, biting my lip, "I do in fact."

Justin walked over to me slowly, that sexy smirk still on his face and when he stood in front of me he pulled me closer to him by my waist. He looked into my eyes for a little while and then he examined my entire face. "So fucking beautiful."

"So fucking handsome," I said back. My hands were holding his shoulders and I leaned forward and kissed the spot under his ear, "and hot and sexy," I whispered seductively and Justin's grip on my waist tightened.

"Cassie ..." he trailed off, his voice deeper and raspier and I knew that I was turning him on. One point for Cassie.

I kissed my way down his jaw until I reached his lips. My hands went from his shoulders to his neck as I kissed him and they locked behind it. Justin tilted his head to the side and I did the same, deepening the passionate kiss we were sharing. Oh how I missed kissing him like this. His hands went up and down my sides, tickling me a bit but also sending shivers along my entire body. I realized how much effect his touch had on me and my body and that he had so much power over me, he had no idea. It was scary to know that he could control me just by touching and kissing me at the right places but it was also exciting.

Justin lifted my shirt a bit and his hands went to touch my ass. I had not much on actually. I was wearing my panties and a super large t-shirt from Justin and that was it. He had easily access to every part of my body without taking anything off really. Justin squeezed my ass with his large hands and I moaned and he slipped his tongue in my open mouth quickly and his tongue met mine and together they moved perfectly.

The kisses between us were igniting the lust for him inside of me and I pulled him closer to my body if that was even possible. Our kisses were not passionate anymore, they were rougher, they were demanding, they were wanting. And it that very moment I wanted Justin. I wanted him so fucking back and I knew that he wanted me too because I could feel the bulge grow in his sweats.

Justin pulled on my bottom lip with his teeth and then he let go and let my lip bounce back. I was breathless, I had not realized how much air I needed until now that we weren't kissing anymore. "Bed," Justin's deep voice said and I obeyed and sat down on the middle of the bed. Justin came to me and he helped me get out of my shirt before he pushed me down on my shoulders so I was now lying on the bed. My body was exposed to him now apart from my sex that was still covered by my underwear. Justin leaned down and kissed me again. I lifted my hands to put them around his neck but he grabbed them with his own and linked them with mine to pressed them on both sides of my head.