four.

Daniel

I was at the crew house here in Miami with the boys because we had to discuss a few things. I had to admit that since Justin had left us things were more stressful because he had his way of handling the business and he handled it perfectly but this would never change anything about my decision of making him leave. There was only one thing I asked him not to do and that was to make a move on my sister but he still did. He betrayed me and I wouldn't just let him get away with that.

As for Cassie I can say that maybe I was a little bit hard to her but I wouldn't have gotten her to listen otherwise. She was so stubborn and she made it all harder than it had to be. I was just protecting her from him, he would have broken her heart sooner or later. Justin is a player, if one girl wasn't good enough he took another one and I didn't want Cassie to be just another one but that was what she didn't understand. Maybe making her move to New York wasn't the best thing to do because I missed her but as long as she was away from Justin it was okay with me. I just hoped that one day she would come around and forgive me because I really cared about her.

I was counting a few dollar bills when my phone on the table started vibrating. The name of my aunt flashed on the screen and I immediately thought about Cassie because why else would she call me so early in the morning.

"Daniel, Daniel," she said before I had to chance to say something first when I picked up. I could hear her crying.

"Tia, calm down. Qué pasa?"

"Cassie, she is not home," she said in between sobs.

I took a glance at my watch, "that's because it's ten in the morning in New York and she's at college, tia."

"No Daniel, she never came home yesterday," she said and at that moment the world stopped.

"What?" I asked in disbelief of what I had just heard.

"She is not home. I thought she had late classes so I waited and waited but she never came home. I called her and it went straight to voicemail. Then I went to her room because I wanted to know if she left a note but she didn't. Something told me to look through her closet and I did ..." she trailed off and took a deep breathe before she talked again. "Daniel, all her things are gone. Cassie left."

Cassie left. I tried to let that sink in. Why would she do that? I thought she was okay with my aunt. I didn't understand a thing right now, I was so confused. I asked the question over and over: why? Why would she leave. Cassie wasn't that type of girl, she wouldn't just go away. Hell, she even lived with me when I made her life A living hell. There was only one reason for it and that reason was Justin Bieber. I had to find her.

"Tia, don't worry. I'm going to find her okay? I promise I will. I don't know where she is but I'll make sure she'll come home."

"What did I do wrong? I really tried-" she began but I cut her off.

"It's not your fault okay, don't even think about it. You did nothing wrong," I assured. I bet Cassie got away because she didn't want to be there in first place. "Don't call the police and don't tell people about. Just let me handle everything okay? I'll call you when I have more information."

"Okay, thank you Daniel. Te quiero."

"Te quiero tambien, tia." I hung up and left the basement.

I went upstairs because the boys were there. Entering the living-room I saw the boys sitting on the couch.

"Guys we have an emergency," I said and all they all paid attention to me. "My sister ran away from home and we have to find her. I think that Justin has to do with it so we have to track down Bieber and her. Alex, Cam please find out where Justin has been the last 48 hours. I want to know where he swiped his damn credit card and if he took any flights, same with Cassie. Tyler, Andrew and Sam please call all our connections, our partners and ask if they have seen Justin and my sister together." The boys nodded at me and then they immediately stood up and started working.