ten.

Cassie

Justin and I arrived home twenty minutes later from visiting his parents in South LA. When Justin parked the car and killed the engine we both got out of the car and I went to the back of the car to open the trunk and get my shopping bags out. Yes I went shopping again, please don't jugde me. Justin and I walked inside the house and the first person we met was Liam who greeted us and told us that we had something waiting for us in our bedroom. Justin looked at me and we looked at each other confused because we both weren't expecting something for us here today. Liam said that we shouldn't worry and that it was something nice and we would be happy about it. Justin and I simply nodded and then we walked up the stairs to get to our room. I was thinking about what it might be. I never ordered anything and neither did Justin plus we had only been here for four days so what could it possibly be? For a second I thought that maybe Daniel had something to do with it but then again Liam said it was something good so it wouldn't make any sense.

We walked to the door of out bedroom and Justin opened it so we could go inside. Inside we immediately saw what Liam was talking about. My eyes opened a bit more and I smiled so wide I thought it was going to start hurting. It was not something waiting for Justin and I in our bedroom but it was someone. Okay, actually it was two people.

"Emilia!"

"Lucas!"

Justin and I said the names of our best friends in unison and I dropped my shopping bags that I was holding in my hands and walked over to Emilia. I hugged her so hard that she lost balance and we both fell on the bed that was behind her. Emilia hugged me back with just as much force and I really thought that if we kept going like that we both wouldn't be able to breath anymore but I didn't care because I didn't see this girl for three months and I had missed her so much even if we were talking on the phone and texting all the time. It was just so damn great that she was here and that I could hold her in my arms.

Could this day get even better? First I got to spend the entire day with my boyfriend without no interruptions, then we meet his family which was the most amazing thing in the whole world and now my best friend was here. There was definitely nothing better than that right now.

"I can't believe you are fucking here," I said to her when I pulled back a little and looked at her.

"I actually never planned on being here," Emilia answered. "Lucas was standing at my door all of the sudden and he told me that he was driving to LA to visit you guys and I couldn't say no to come and see you," she said and I smiled, looking over to Lucas. I stood up from the bed and walked over to him so I could greet him too. I hugged him and told him that it was nice to see him. At the same time Justin went to greet Emilia.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were coming?" I asked him.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. I was in Sacramento because of my mom and thought I could stay here a little bit longer and come to L.A to see you guys. I remebered that Emilia was living in Stanford so I drove by to pick her up because I thought that you would want to see you best friend too," he said, looking down at me since he was taller. I told him that he was cute and then I hugged him again. It was really so nice that he cared enough to do something like that for me. "It took us a lot of time to come here but here we are."

"It's fucking amazing that you guys are here," Justin said and I nodded to agree with him. "What about Daniel does he know that you are in California?" he asked. No matter what was going on or what we were doing he never stopped worrying about Daniel and my safety and I found it kinda cute but sometimes he just had to seize the moment and forget about the problems for a while.