twenty-six.

Cassie

"Cassie, where are you?" I heard Kyra ask me through the ear piece that was in my ear.

Kyra and I were on a mission in Phoenix, Arizona and our task was to get a case with a list of the names of the top mafias in the world and something else that I didn't know about but it was all in the same place. We had a lot of contacts and allies all around the world so I didn't really know why exactly we needed more but Will said it was important so I didn't question it and followed the orders.

The building I was in was a company for selling eletronics (I was trying to understand what a company like that had to do with the mafia but whatever). I got access into the buiding because I had given myself out as an intern and that's why I could run around without anybody stopping me or asking questions. I was allowed to go everywhere but there was only one door I couldn't go inside without a key card. It was one in the afternoon and most of the people working here were out for lunch so there were not much people to interrupt my mission. I had gotten a card and went through the door. Behind the door was just a really long corridor and I had no idea where it lead to.

"I'm walking up the corridor right now," I said, making my way up the corridor, slowly with a gun on my hands. I was on my way to the strongroom because the case was in there.

"Good, walk to the end and then turn left. The door to the strongroom is there," Kevin, the nerd, said to me. He had access to talk to me and Kyra through our ear piece and he was telling us where to go and what do to. He was kind of our eyes in here because we didn't know this building so good and he had the floor plans of it.

"Copy that," I said and then I continued walking up the on corridor. This mission was so different, I felt like a girl in these action movies who would go around and fight and kill people. The difference was just that I tried not to kill anobody because I didn't want to have blood of people who had not done anything to me on my hands.

When I arrived at the end of the corridor I peaked my head and looked to the left and then I immediately hid again because there were men standing in front of the door. "There are three guards in front of the door. I need back up, I can't fight them alone," I said to them, pressing the ear piece. There were three, tall men in black. I could fight one on my own but never three.

"Okay, I'm coming," Kyra said to me. She was just outside the building and waiting so I wasn't alone and in case that something would happen. "Buy some time," she added and I told her that I understood.

I put my gun in the back on my jeans and put my sweater over it to hide it. I took a deep breath and opened the door so I could turn to the left and walk towards the three men. The first thing I noticed was that all three men had a gun so I had to make this as peaceful as possible.

"Lady, you can't be here," One of the men said, walking over to me. I stopped.

"Oh, excuse me, I was just looking for the restroom and somebody told me that it was here," I said to the men, trying to look a little bit lost. I looked around me confused and ran my hand through my hair. "I must have gotten lost somewhere."

"It's alright but I must ask you to leave. I can show you the way," he suggested and I nodded my head. I turned around and he put one hand on my back, leading the way.

We turned into the corridor I just came from and I thought he was going to let me go but he didn't and still walked with me. That was good. The corridor was long and I was waiting for us to be far away from the other two men and when we were I took the chance to elbow him in the stomach.

He groaned in pain and turning around, I kicked him again in his sides. I lifted my left again to kick him again but this time he moved fast and grabbed my leg and then he pulled on it and I fell. He tried to kick me while I was lying on the floor and I rolled over so he couldn't do it and then I kicked him on the leg and he fell. I took the time to stand up but he was just as fast and he was on his legs as well. He tried to punch me but I dodged his punch and hit his chest.