eight.

Cassie

The next morning I was sitting in the kitchen, sipping on my cup of coffee and watching Mike and Liam making breakfast. I knew I could have helped them getting it ready but it was funny to see them struggle and fight with each other about who made the better breakfast. I giggle quietly as I continued to watch them and drank my coffee till the cup was empty. After that I stood up and put my cup in the sink, then I walked towards the door and exited the kitchen, making my way up the stairs to the bedroom.

Justin wasn't in the bedroom and I really didn't know where he was. Since I walked out after our argument yesterday evening I haven't seen or talked to him. I went to Kyra's room and told her everything that had happend and she tried her best to cheer me up. When I went back to my room to sleep Justin had not been there and when I woke up this morning the other side of the bed cold and untouched. For a moment I thought that he went to Liliana at night but he wouldn't do that to me. I knew he wouldn't.

I walked inside the bathroom and took my clothes off so I could take a shower. I turned the shower on and as warm water came in contact with my body I let my mind wander in thoughts. I thought about Daniel. I was wondering what he was doing besides looking for me. Sure I said a million times that I hated him and that I didn't care for him at all but somewhere deep down inside of me I knew that I still cared. He was family after all and the raised me for years and I couldn't just forget that even though he wasn't making my life easy and he was being the biggest asshole in the planet. But he was not the only one I had to worry about. I had to add Liliana on that list as well. Her warning yesterday had scared me a little but I couldn't just let her do as she pleased. I had to make sure to keep my boyfriend around so she wouldn't get a chance to get him away from me. Not that I would let that happen anyways. If she wants a fight she can get one.

I got out of the shower after 20 minutes and got dressed and then I tydied up a little. Our room was not messy at all but I needed something to do. All of the sudden two pair of familiar strong arms were wrapped around my waist and I flinched a little even though I knew that it was Justin. I didn't realize that he was in the room."God Justin, you scared me," I said with a low voice. Justin didn't answer me though, he just wrapped his hands around me tighter and placed pressed his forehead against my bare shoulder placing kisses on my skin that made me shiver.

"I'm sorry," Justin said, lifting his head a little. "I didn't want to argue with you and I didn't want to make you believe that I was not on your side," I wanted to ask him why he defended her then but he explained himself before the question could leave my mouth. "I talked to her too yesterday and told her to back off. I want you two to cooperate because we need their help Cassie. Without them things would be more complicated and since you too are part of this you need to be okay."

"But I don't like her and I think I never will and the feeling is mutual, believe me," I told him. How could I ever be okay with her when she was being a bitch to me and when she was planning to get my man. Of course I wouldn't like her and after yesterday I was 100% sure that there would never be something good between us.

"You don't have to like her. Just ... don't attack her when you are in the same room," he said and I sighed. I wouldn't attack her if she didn't do that first. I would just do that when she was being annoying as hell to me.

"I'll try but I won't promise anything," I answered him and he chuckled, letting go of me and walking in front of me.

"Okay," he said and then he cupped my face with his hands, "am I forgiven?" Justin asked, making a cut face and pouting his lip. I laughed. How could I ever be mad at this little cutie?

"You know that I can't stay mad at you for long baby," I said and placed my hands on his chest. Then I went on my tip-toes and brought my lips to his. Justin kissed me back immediately and once our lips moved together in sync I got goosebumps all over my skin and my stomach was filled with butterflies. Before we could get any further Justin pulled away from the kiss, leaving me desperate for more.