five.

Justin

I was in total schock because Lily was actually standing in front of me. It had been about five years since I had last seen her and damn, she looked so different, so much more fucking beautiful. She was taller, her hair was longer and way lighter and her eyes looked more mesmerizing. Lily was taking me in, too, from head to toe and when our eyes met again we stared at each other without saying a word. I even totally forgot that I was in the room with the others. I really didn't expect to meet her here again. I was not aware that she was part of the gang because the last month when I was here she wasn't.

See, Lily and I had some history together. She lived in Miami years ago and we always used to hook up and it got a little bit serious. We never made it official but we were pretty close to before she then had to move to Los Angeles and I never heard of her again. That's why it was so shocking to me to see her right now. I didn't know if it was a good or a bad thing that she was here because Cassie was here too. I didn't want her to find out about Lily and I because that would cause so much trouble.

"Wow. I didn't expect to see you here," Lily said, going through her dark blonde hair with her hand. "Out of all the places in the world."

"Yeah. This is so crazy." I simply replied.

"But it's good to see you. I mean you have changed so much," she said and her eyes went over my body again.

"You too Lily," I replied. I didn't know what else to say. I mean what should I say?

Will cleared his throat. "Okay guys you can have your little reunion later, we have things to do here."

Lily walked around the table and took the seat across of Cassie. I turned my gaze to Will so I wouldn't look at her.

"Alright as you can see Justin is back here and he is back for good now. He also brought his girlfriend Cassie with him," Will pointed at her. Cassie politely waved at everyone.

"His girlfriend?" Lily asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Yes, his girlfriend." Cassie replied, emphasizing the last word so Lily could here it loud and clear.

Cassie definitely had noticed that there was something going on between Lily and I, well we were pretty obvious because we stared at each other for what felt like forever. Cassie and Lily were giving each other dirty looks so I grabbed Cassie's hand under the table and squeezed it at little. She looked at me and I gave her a little smile so she would calm down. She smiled back at me but I could see that it was more fake than real.

"You guys know that the reason why she is here is that she secretly got away from home and her brother Daniel Rodriguez." Will continued. "I got to hear that he found out that she left and is now looking for her. We promised Justin that we would protect her from him and I really hope, no, I know that you guys can do that."

"Aw little girl runs away from home and can't protect herself so she needs our help. How cute." Lily said, putting her elbows on the table and supporting her chin on her folded hands.

"I never particulary asked for your help, Lily," Cassie retorted, her hands crossed in front of her chest.

"Woah, stop right there. Lily is for friends. It's Liliana for you."

"Whatever, Liliana." Cassie spat and said her name as if it was the most disgusting thing to ever say. She rolled her eyes after.

Before Lily could even react Will did, "ladies, stop it now. We need you guys to cooperate and not to be on each other's throats okay? You don't have to like each other whatsoever but when it comes to business try at least to get along."