twenty.

Justin

I stood outside in the backyard and leaned against the wall with a blunt in my hand and simply enjoyed the sun that was burning on my skin and the way the blunt was making me feel. I looked down at my phone to answer the text that I had gotten from Cassie, telling me that she was going to be back by ten this evening and I answered her quickly, telling her that I couldn't wait to see her.

I was glad that we had a normal conversation yesterday at the phone and didn't get into another fight because of Lily. That was really not something I needed because Cassie and I are finally in a good place and I wanted to keep it that way. I knew that I had a lot to make up to her and I did want to change this relationship for better and that meant that I had to pay more attention to her and show her that she was the only one for me and that no girl, including Liliana, could do something about it. I was just waiting for her to get back here from Stanford and shower her with love and more.

I finished the blunt and threw the butt in the ashtray. I wasn't high but I was already feeling it since it was my second blunt in 20 minutes. The good thing was that I was already done with work for the day so that meant that it didn't matter if I was almost faded right now. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun and the silence that was around me and made me feel comfortable.  

A few minutes later somebody came in front of me and blocked the sun from shining on my skin. I groaned lowly and opened my eyes and nobody else but Liliana was standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked her slightly annoyed because she was invading my peace.

"Wow, someone is in a bad mood," she answered me, squinting her eyes a little bit and then she flipped her hair back like she always did then and there when she was talking to someone.

"Seriously, what do you want?" I asked again. I was honestly not in the mood to talk to anybody and I just wanted to be alone for a few hours but knowing Liliana she was not going to leave me alone.

Don't get me wrong Lily could be the most amazing and adorable girl if she wanted to but she could also be extremely annoying and right now was one of these moments where she was going to be, I could feel it.

"I just wanted to ask you what you are doing," she replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm chilling and enjoying the weather so you can either do that with me or leave," I said to her straight up and that might sound a little rude but I honestly didn't care because I just wanted to be in peace as soon as possible.

"Stop being rude, I haven't done anything to you," she pouted and gave me one of these cute looks so I would cave in and apologize for being an ass to her but not today.

"Whatever," I said back and closed my eyes again, hoping that she would get the memo and go back from wherever she came from and leave me alone.

But of course she couldn't go back inside and had to be up my ass for a little bit longer. I had my eyes closed but I could feel that she was standing closer to my body now and after being quiet for a few seconds she spoke up, "You are high, aren't you?"

"No I'm not," I said after I opened my eyes and looked at her.

Lily raised an eyebrow at me and the she examined my face and nodded afterwards, "yes, you are," she pointed out and then she started squeezing my cheeks and I hated it when she did that.