😼😼..TERMS AND CONDITIONS..😼😼

Jiang Yanli's marriage was exactly a month before Wei Wuxian's birthday. And Wei Wuxian's marriage was exactly two months after his birthday.

Wei Wuxian laughed off Jiang Wanyin and Jiang Yanli's concern saying that he was fine and that he will definitely not elope!

Jin Zixuan, certified peacock, personally came to escort the Jiangs all the way from Yunmeng. Undoubtedly, Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Yanli were very happy; Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian only scoffed, since they firmly believed he was too undeserving of the kindest woman on earth, Jiang Yanli.

Lanling was decorated pompously. Gold and red everywhere! 

Jin Zixuan had two half-siblings. 

Jin Guangyao and Jin Xuanyu.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were observing everything with a hawk eye. One slip and the peacock is done for, they both decided, much to Jiang Yanli's amusement. However, it seems that there was nothing to complaint about because the entire wedding was organised by Jin Guangyao who was brought back to Koi Tower two years ago and is already known for his spectacular memory.

Wei Wuxian was nervous. The wedding was between two major sects and no doubt the Lans would be here.

Lan-Shushu had specifically mentioned that he would be bringing along 'A-Zhan' so he could meet Wei Wuxian atleast once before the wedding. Wei Wuxian didn't want to, aiyahh!!

"Jiang Cheng, can I not go out there? Please, my dearest Shidi?" Wei Wuxian begged, widening his doe eyes and pushing out his lips in a pout. Jiang Wanyin was disgusted with his whining and dragged his brother out to the banquet hall.

Wei Wuxian sulked all the way to the hall but immediately schooled his expression into a polite smile as he saw Yu-Furen, glaring at him.

Just then, the Lans were announced inside the hall and a series of loud gasps went through the hall.

Wei Wuxian saw Lan Qingming first and then Zewu-Jun, the first ranked cultivator in their generation and his future brother-in-law.

And right beside him was a similar looking man, just a few centimetre short than Zewu-Jun but with strikingly similar faces and absolutely different aura than him.

This must be Lan-Er-Gongzi, recently named Hanguang-Jun.

Wei Wuxian studied his cold, indifferent face and wanted to sigh badly. His betrothed was handsome, tall and beautiful and everything, but just his fucking luck.....!!!

Having met Lan Xichen once or twice in the past, Wei Wuxian knew the man was very similar to his father in temperament. Also, having met Lan Qiren once or twice, Wei Wuxian could bet his life then and there, that Lan Wangji must have taken after him!

The Lans said their greetings to the groom's family first before turning to the Jiangs.

"A-Xian," Lan Qingming called, smiling at the boy.

"Lan-Shushu!" Wei Wuxian greeted happily. Even if he wasn't happy to see Lan Wangji, he was definitely happy to see his Unc-....uh... father-in-law.

"Wei-Gongzi, we meet after such a long time," Lan Xichen greeted, with a gentle smile on his face.

"Ah, Zewu-Jun, nice to meet you," Wei Wuxian said, suddenly nervous.

This is not a polite greeting of two Sects...this is him greeting his future in-laws.

Lan Wangji had still not said a word and looked on expressionlessly. Wei Wuxian awkwardly stood, facing him, trying to look at his brother for help.