😮😮??..COLOURLESS..??😮😮

Jiang Cheng had to grudgingly agree that the Lan Sect had put some effort this time. He had once attended a wedding in Cloud Recesses and had almost choked when he tasted tea in his cup. 

No alcohol. No running. No mischief. Basically 'No to everything, that is Wei Wuxian.'

Jiang Cheng couldn't fathom how his idiot Shixiong will be able to live here! 

The banquet had begun and the only people they were awaiting were the newlyweds.

Jiang Cheng would never admit it, but he was slightly worried for Wei Wuxian.

Beside his table, his sister gave him a small smile and Jiang Cheng nodded at her.

And finally, Wei Wuxian entered alongside that ice block of a husband he married. Lan Wangji has got some of the most beautiful features on Earth, yet lacks any kind of emotions on him! How does that benefit? 

But Jiang Cheng's eyes fixated on his brother who seems to be a different person entirely. Gone are the black robes, carefree smile and no tails behind him. 

Wei Wuxian is dressed in blue, in opposite shades to his husband, there's a Lan forehead ribbon on his forehead, two black ears twitch on his head and seven lush tails trail behind him. Atleast, he still wears his red ribbon!

Jiang Cheng internally scowls at everyone who stare at Wei Wuxian like he is a piece of meat or something! Especially that Wen Xu!

The nerve of some people! His gaze trails off to Lan Wangji who does nothing at all and simply walks to their table alongside Wei Wuxian, a proper distance between them.

Just as he had expected! Lan Wangji could care less about this marriage and he is fucking sure it will be only his idiot brother trying to make this shitty marriage work.

Qingheng-Jun said a few words and loud congratulations were granted to the newlyweds. Lan Wangji was famous for his cultivation and looks. Now, Wei Wuxian was similarly looked at in awe. Jiang Cheng could see that Wei Wuxian is trying hard not to scowl and roll his eyes at the flattery and trying to smile.

Wei Wuxian met his gaze across the room and smiled brightly. Lan Wangji also followed his gaze but Jiang Cheng no longer smiled when he met his gaze with his newest brother-in-law.

Lan Wangji only glanced at him before calmly looking elsewhere making Jiang Cheng furious!

This... This good for nothing- 

"A-Cheng, I do not want you disrespecting Lan-Er-Gongzi anytime during the banquet," Yu Ziyuan reminded her son sternly and Jiang Cheng nodded sullenly.

.......

Wei Wuxian was squirming under the gaze of so many people. He had carefully tucked away his tails, careful not to let Lan Wangji touch them because they are fucking sensitive as hell!

He could feel Wen Ruohan, Xiandu, staring at him coolly as if assessing his worth. Some other Sect Leaders were staring in awe and whispering among themselves. That fucking Wen Heir was undressing him with his eye and if Killing wasn't forbidden in Cloud Recesses, he would- 

And then, one strong arm was wrapping around his waist startling Wei Wuxian as he turned to look at Lan Wangji, calmly sitting there, pulling Wei Wuxian into his embrace. Lan Zhan was staring at Wen Xu straight and Wei Wuxian blushed.

What is this man doing right now? There's everyone here!!

As expected, Nie Huaisang was looking between them, smiling slyly as if he knew whatever it was that was happening and Wei Wuxian wanted to die.