😖😖!!...DISTANCE...!!😖😖

Wei Wuxian blinked several times as soft lips pressed on his own firmly.

What's.... What's happening?

Lan Wangji lifted his head and saw Wei Wuxian staring at him in confusion, his doe eyes bigger. He looked like a little fool and Lan Wangji wanted to laugh.

"You- You- You... What..." Wei Wuxian stammered, face red as he realised what just took place.

"Lan Zhan! That was my first kiss! Take responsibility!" Wei Wuxian righteously said, feeling very wronged. His face was puffed up in anger and Lan Wangji hid a smile.

"Wei Ying, we are married already. How else do you want me to take responsibility?" He calmly asked. 

Wei Wuxian blinked several times as if considering his words. However, he suddenly lowered his head, not speaking a word.

Lan Wangji frowned.

"Let's go back, ba. I am tired," Wei Wuxian murmured into his chest. Lan Wangji sighed and brought the little fox back to Cloud Recesses.

......

The next morning, Wei Wuxian woke up with a slight headache. Emperor's Smile was not the most famous wine for nothing. He, actually got a bit drunk yesterday!

And then came the flashbacks, each more outrageous than the last. By the end of it, Wei Wuxian had plucked out few strands of his hair in frustration.

What the hell did he do yesterday? What was that? Why was there a kiss involved? Did Wei Wuxian really have to say it was his first? Where was his pride? 

His headache worsened and Wei Wuxian unwillingly got up from the bed. His sword and everything he bought yesterday were neatly placed to a side. His shoes were taken off and so were his outer robes.

Annoyed with himself, Wei Wuxian quickly tidied up by himself and went to visit the junior disciples.

A few days ago, Wei Wuxian had come across the youngest batch of disciples who were just into forming their core. All serious, chubby little Lans with little wooden swords doing sword forms almost made him swoon. So, he begged Lan Xichen to have him accompany the baby Lans. 

Lan Xichen had laughed and agreed.

So, here was Wei Wuxian on his way to their class. His eyes, also darted around looking for Lan Zhan who was supposed to teach a class today near his own. But Lan Wangji was not seen anywhere.

"Good morning, Lan-Er-Furen!" High-pitched baby voices greeted him in sync making Wei Wuxian smile brightly. The disciples were all 5-6 years old and were about to form their golden cores. 

"Good morning, little Lans. For today, I am your Wei-Laoshi, not Lan-Er-Furen, okay?" He said and the kids nodded obediently.

(Laoshi- Teacher)

However, one little kid was not convinced.

"Why are you Wei-Laoshi? You are Lan-Er-Furen! My A-Niang told me!" He proudly claimed and Wei Wuxian burst into laughter.

"Did she? What's your name, Xiao-Gongzi? What did she tell you then? " Wei Wuxian asked, grinning.

"This disciple is called Lan Hai," he said, trying to imitate a bow before continuing, "A-Niang said that the most prettiest man in Gusu is Lan-Er-Furen, ba. And he also has many, many tails unlike Hai-Er who only has one."

Wei Wuxian laughed. These kids....

"Right, Xiao-Hai, who is Hanguang-Jun?" He asked, grinning.