😳😳??DUAL CULTIVATION??😳😳

Lan Wangji choked on air when he heard that.

Wei Wuxian smiled innocently.

"What?" He asked, dazed. Did he hear correct? Wei Ying wants to sleep with him?

"Don't get me wrong Hanguang-Jun! We already slept together anyway and that was my first time also! Hmph!," Wei Wuxian pouted, before continuing, "You mustn't have checked, but just see how your spirit cultivation has improved since that day." 

Lan Wangji closed his eyes, concentrating on his spirit animal and golden core and indeed, he should be a few months away from a breakthrough. Surprised, Lan Wangji met Wei Wuxian's anticipating gaze.

Hesitating, Lan Wangji asked, "Wei Ying really has no problem sleeping with me?" His ears turned pink immediately.

Wei Wuxian watched his shy expression with a hint of longing in his heart. But he still smiled and nodded.

"What about the person Wei Ying likes?" Lan Wangji asked, still bitter about that person.

Wei Wuxian snorted.

"They have a partner. No matter how much I like them, they definitely won't belong to me. So, why not have fun with my 'husband', hm?" Wei Wuxian said, expressionlessly.

Lan Wangji pondered over it and nodded.

"Alright, we should Dual-cultivate from now on," Lan Wangji said, seriously. 

Wei Wuxian lowered his eyes and Lan Wangji missed the heartbreak etched on his face.

......

But, when night fell, after dinner, both of them awkwardly sat in the living room, looking everywhere but at the other person.

Lan Wangji clenched his fists anxiously hoping Wei Wuxian would take the initiative. The first time he ever held a person, he was drunk and he half-remembers, a sweaty, moaning Wei Wuxian, begging underneath him.

Wei Wuxian, having drunk enough tea finally stood up, startling Lan Wangji.

"Oi! Lan Zhan! Do you want to or not!?" He said, even though his cheeks were red from embarrassment.

Lan Wangji stood up and pulled Wei Wuxian towards himself by his waist and their lips met in a desperate frenzy. Wei Wuxian encircled his arms around Lan Wangji's neck and tilted his head to make the kiss deeper.

"Want Wei Ying," Lan Wangji whispered, making Wei Wuxian tremble. That husky voice saying his name like that.....was too much!

"Yes, Lan Zhan, take me to bed," Wei Wuxian smirked as Lan Wangji's golden eyes darkened at his words and Wei Wuxian was lifted up and carried to Lan Wangji's rooms.

....

🔞🔞

Unexpectedly, from thereon it was not at all awkward. Even if Lan Wangji was quite inexperienced, he knew Wei Wuxian's body just fine.

"Ah.. hng... Mnnn... Lan .... Gege... Lan Zhan...," Wei Wuxian moaned, as Lan Wangji stroked his very hard cock, as he sucked on his nipples. Wei Wuxian was biting his lips from the sensation and his moans were as loud as him.

Satisfied, Lan Wangji lifted his head up and met Wei Wuxian's teary eyes and red cheeks. His heart beat furiously as he lowered his head to suck those pouty lips once more. It's like he was addicted to the taste of his lips. Wei Wuxian cooperated and wrapped himself around Lan Wangji tightly. 

And then, Lan Wangji brought out the valve and coated his fingers generously; he would never want to hurt Wei Ying.

Wei Wuxian was floating in bliss when he felt the finger at his hole. Very soon, Lan Wangji was three fingers deep in him, thrusting without any preamble. Wei Wuxian's body shuddered when the fingers were taken out. Lan Wangji met his gaze and pressed a gentle kiss on his lips.