😶😶??JUST...WHAT THE FUCK??😶😶

Qingheng-Jun broke a cup and Lan Qiren was just short of Qi-deviating at the news. 

Wei Wuxian sighed. 

He didn't expect this either! He was pretty sure the universe was playing a cosmic joke on him or something. After the initial excitement of a freaking child! came the infinite worries regarding it.

Lan Zhan definitely has a family outside... Then what about him?

Will he be able to be a good father?

Is it okay to separate after having a kid together?

Does he even want to separate?

If they do, then the child....

And so Wei Wuxian's mood pretty much plummeted very quickly. If only he had been careful, this wouldn't be an issue right now.

"Ah, A-Xian, Wangji... Congratulations," Qingheng-Jun said first, eyes red.

"Thank you," Lan Wangji said, looking down.

Lan Qiren looked between the two and deeply sighed.

....

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were finally walking back to Jingshi. Lan Wangji was glancing at him from the corner of his eyes, afraid he would trip or something and Wei Wuxian rolled his eyes.

"Hey Lan Zhan, it's high time we talk now!" Wei Wuxian tried to sound casual, but was actually really nervous.

He has no idea how Lan Wangji will react to his decision.

"Wei Ying, I... Also need to tell you something," Lan Wangji said, clenching his fist.

So, they sat down opposite each other, trying not to speak first.

 Finally, Wei Wuxian sighed impatiently.

"Ok! I will go first," Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji nodded, hesitantly. He suddenly had an ominous feeling.

"After we go our ways, I am taking my child," he blurted out, summoning all his courage.

Dead silence. Lan Wangji blankly stared at him, trying to process what he heard. Wei Wuxian bit his lips, trying to gauge out his reaction.

"Lan Zhan, you heard me?" He asked, looking at the wooden table between them like it was the most interesting thing.

"No," Lan Wangji bit back.

Wei Wuxian felt indignant. Because how dare he! Does Lan Wangji think whoever he marries next or whatever, will allow his child to live a peaceful life in Cloud Recesses, huh? It's only right he has the rights to his child!

"What do you mean no? I am telling you, not asking you! This is my child! I am not leaving him alone here!" Wei Wuxian said firmly.

"This is my child too! How could you..." Lan Wangji didn't back out either. 

"I don't care? You already have a kid, remember? Or you can always have more? You cannot expect that I, who is going to bear the child and sacrifice everything, will give them up, right?" Wei Wuxian said, a bitter feeling rising within in.

Lan Wangji looked down, tightening his fist. Is it really alright to tell Wei Ying the truth? Will it guarantee his family will be safe? But, if he doesn't speak out, Wei Ying will leave him with their child.

Wei Wuxian watched as Lan Wangji thought and thought, his expression solemn all the time.

It made him a bit happy that Lan Wangji does want his child... He also wants a normal family for them....