🤕🤕.....INJURIES AND REVELATIONS.....🤕🤕

Wei Wuxian was fidgety and angry once he saw Lan Wangji was gone. He taught his class just fine, smiling and all before walking to the library and hiding there and sulking, obviously. That was until his emergency talisman lit up suddenly. 

Wei Wuxian froze in panic because Lan Zhan never, ever would use it unless he was in a very dangerous situation. Without giving a damn about anything, Wei Wuxian ran to Lan Xichen immediately.

"Xichen-Ge! Xichen-Ge! Lan Zhan... Lan Zhan... He.. he ... Now," Wei Wuxian panted heavily as he tried to tell Lan Xichen about Lan Wangji.

Lan Xichen was startled with his abrupt arrival, a look of worry on his face.

"Wuxian, take a breath and tell me properly," he said, supporting Wei Wuxian.

"Lan Zhan used the emergency talisman that I designed for him. He is in danger! I know it! Let's.... Let's go... But where is he!? Where is he gone? I don't.... I don't know!" Wei Wuxian muttered, worry and panic evident in his voice.

Lan Xichen only heard his brother being in danger and stormed out, Wei Wuxian running after him.

"Haideng! That's right! He should be in Haideng!" Wei Wuxian shouted as he realised. Lan Zhan should be visiting her....

Lan Xichen didn't ask anything and only nodded before the two mounted their swords and left behind Cloud Recesses.

They needed to find Lan Wangji fast!

.....

Both of them landed in Haideng. The street was bustling with people and merchants alike. Wei Wuxian frantically scanned the area, looking for a glimpse of white in the mass of people. Lan Xichen was more level headed and resolutely walked towards the less populated area.

Wei Wuxian walked after him, brows furrowed in worry.

"Wuxian, are you sure Wangji is here?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Yes," Wei Wuxian nodded.

"Why would Wangji come here all of a sudden?" Lan Xichen mumbled but Wei Wuxian heard him as he flinched unconsciously.

Lan Xichen noticed him and frowned.

"Is there something I should know?" He asked.

Wei Wuxian bit his lips, lowering his head.

Lan Xichen sighed and didn't force him to answer.

They walked around the main city before reaching the forests. There was no sign of any resentment around there but Wei Wuxian still wanted to check.

Lan Xichen didn't deny and both of them strolled deeper into the forest. Wei Wuxian was frantically thinking of making a tracking talisman for Lan Wangji next time. 

Stupid husband! Making me worry like this!

Wandering around led them to the place where Lan Wangji had fought the masked men. There was obvious signs of fighting there and Wei Wuxian frowned more. 

Lan Xichen examined the footprints, arrows and blood lying around. 

"Wuxian, let's look around. There's a high chance.... Wangji is not himself right now," Lan Xichen solemnly said.

"What do you mean Xichen-Ge?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"If Wangji is injured badly, there's high chances he changed into his dragon form. Makes him less vulnerable," Lan Xichen explained.

It was obviously a blind search but miraculously they discovered the cave.

Lan Xichen's face was pale when he saw the injured dragon, eyes closed and body bloodied. It's clear he was injured badly.