😳😳!!LAN-ER-FUREN!!😳😳

Maybe because he was too tired from the day's events, Wei Wuxian fell asleep in a flash. The next morning he woke up by himself at a little later than 5 in the morning. Thanks to Yu-Furen his biological clock is going haywire!

He will need to right that soon.

Wei Wuxian stepped out into the living hall and glanced at the noiseless room opposite his. Is Lan Wangji awake yet?

As if summoned by his thoughts alone, Lan Wangji opened the door to his room and walked out, looking like an immortal. Wei Wuxian stared at him, stupefied until Lan Wangji met his gaze, surprised.

"Ah... Haha...You are awake Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian said, still a bit embarrassed after yesterday.

"Mn. I thought Wei Ying sleeps till late?" Lan Wangji asked, not a bit of anger in his voice.

"Well, I used to. I can't do that in Gusu Lan," Wei Wuxian shrugged.

"We are expected at 8 in Hanshi," Lan Wangji looked away and said. And then, he extended a wooden box, small and delicate to Wei Wuxian awkwardly.

Wei Wuxian opened it curiously and saw a white ribbon with cloud motifs. Ah, he is a proper Lan now.

He should wear this then?

"Lan Zhan. Can I tie up my hair with it and not put in on my forehead?" Wei Wuxian questioned casually and Lan Wangji nodded.

Satisfied, Wei Wuxian took a long bath and then dressed up in the lightest shade of blue he had in the wardrobe. Lan Wangji was wearing white and Wei Wuxian can't imagine wearing white right after his wedding. So he wore blue.

If Lan Wangji's eyes lingered on him for a few minutes more than usual, Wei Wuxian didn't feel happy about it. (He totally did, ok!?)

....

Cloud Recesses was a pleasant sight especially in the morning and Wei Wuxian breathed easier in the fresh air of the mountains. 

Lan Wangji was still not attempting any kind of conversation with him and Wei Wuxian didn't mind it.

Though occassionally he would glance at Lan Zhan's horns and that long tail and wonder why it's white when everyone in Cloud Recesses of his age has started showing colours on theirs.....

In Cloud Recesses, the dragons didn't hide away their features at all. But, no thanks, Wei Wuxian would rather not draw attention to himself. I mean, sure there were others like sheep, bears, crane and everything in Cloud Recesses, but no one with seven tails ok?

Hanshi was quite far away from Jingshi and Wei Wuxian wondered why it was so...given Lan Zhan is the Sect Leader's son. Shouldn't his house be more centrally located like his father's and brother's?

Wei Wuxian was going crazy since he doesn't know how the dynamics are in the Lan family!! His own, back in Yunmeng wasn't very healthy, for sure!

"Come in," Qingheng-Jun said and Wei Wuxian shook off his weird thoughts.

Inside, were the Sect Leader, his brother and Lan Xichen. 

Great. Awesome.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian bowed to them in tandem. 

Lan Qingming smiled.

"A-Xian, Wangji, come sit," Qingheng-Jun gestured them over. Wei Wuxian smiled and sat down, quietly brewing the tea and pouring it rather perfectly. Thanks, Yu-Furen, he mentally chirped.

The silence was awkward for Wei Wuxian who was not used to it.

He was used to loud chatters and alcohol, not silence and herbal tea....